Monday, 13 May 2013

Cumming in Lesbians - Part 3

I suggested to Lis that she go and wake Mike up and she said that she had already planned on doing this. She had taken on board my advice on how to dress for him and wanted to put on a few things before she woke him, but he’d already been listening in on our session so was half sitting up in bed when she went in to the bedroom (well, one part of him was fully sitting up). Lis decided to dress for the occasion anyway and got him to stay in bed and watch as she slipped on a simple white bra with a little blue bow, some matching panties and then some thigh high white socks (these were Jen’s). Lis was aware that she had Mike’s full attention and I think she really enjoyed slowly dressing, knowing that he was intently watching everything that she did. Once dressed, she walked over to the bed, pulled the covers back, climbed up and straddled him and pushed her crotch down against his cock.

He told her that he hoped she wasn’t going to tease him again and she replied telling him that as he’d been well behaved yesterday, she was willing to let him have one final go with her. That was all Mike needed to hear and he rolled her over onto her back. He pulled the crotch of her panties aside, pushed into her and told her he was going to fuck her until she came twice and then fill her with his cum again. Lis quickly lost her bra and after a while her panties were removed so they could fuck more easily, but (as I would have expected) Mike got her to keep the socks on. He used a number of positions that allowed him to caress her legs while they fucked but to finish off (for her first cum), she wanted to be on top and for him to pound into her. Mike was more than happy to grant her wish and he pumped rapidly in and out of her, guiding her by her hips until she had cum. He actually carried on until a while after she’d cum and she told him she needed a break. He had really hoped this would be his chance to get to eat her (or at least kitty kiss her), but Lis told him to behave or he wouldn’t be allowed to cum in her.

They kissed for a while and Mike caressed her back and ass. He discussed the training that Jen and I were doing with Lucy and asked whether it had been making any difference to what she was willing to do with Lis. She told him that Lucy seemed to be a little more willing to let go and enjoy herself, but was still self-conscious when fooling around. I wouldn’t agree with this – while Lucy isn’t anywhere near as adventurous or spontaneous as Lis, I think she has certainly developed a lot and is a *lot* more willing to experiment – and given she was in the other room being fucked by her ex-housemate and her partner (me), I think my view is right! Mike asked Lis to describe what it was like to fuck Lucy and Lis acted affronted and asked him why she wasn’t enough for him. He assured her that she was more than enough, but said she had to admit that Lucy was incredibly hot. Lis was only teasing him though – she may like him as a friend, and be willing to use him as a safe (or trusted) person to experiment with, but there is no danger of her wanting to run off with him.

She indulged him and they constructed a story where Lis and Lucy were playing and Jen and I joined in, then Mike joined us and we all fucked each other in many ways. Mike had Lucy eating Lis while he fucked her and then they switched so he could fuck Lucy while Lis licked her. They started to move against each other as the fantasy developed until they were once again fucking and Mike asked if Lis was ready to cum again (she was). They changed positions a few times during this session, but finished off with Lis on her back again with her legs up against Mike. He played with her clit and got Lis to play with her breasts. As they got closer to cumming, he lifted Lis’ legs higher and bent her over slightly so her ass was raised and her pussy was pointing upwards (so he could push down hard into her). As usual, he waited for Lis to cum and a little after her orgasm had ended he came and emptied himself into her, pushing his cock as deep into her cunt as he could. He had two reasons for using this position – first, to get his cum as deep into her as he could, and secondly to keep it there.

Before he pulled out, he told Lis the second reason and asked if she would put her panties back on so his cum stayed in (or at least on) her pussy. She agreed to this and held on to her legs to keep her ass raised while Mike fetched the panties she’d been wearing and helped her slip them down her legs (which were still pointing up) and over her ass. He rubbed the material against her crotch and made sure they fitted snugly (which was mostly just an excuse to rub her again) and then let her lower her legs so she lay flat on the bed.

He lay beside her and pressed his cock against her side while using a finger to trace up and down the length of her lips through her panties. Once a damp patch began to appear he pressed a little harder and then got Lis to stand up – which allowed the cum still inside her to slide out more readily and caused the damp patch to grow more rapidly. He made Lis promise to keep the panties on all day and they came in to see what Jen and I had been doing with Lucy.

We’d actually finished (Lucy had only let us make her cum one more time after Lis had left, but she had been willing to lend a hand while Jen and I played with each other). The three of us were lying under the covers when Mike and Lis reappeared and they sat down on our bed to talk. Jen reached over and caressed Lis’ crotch, telling her that she had been a naughty girl and made a mess of her nice panties. Lis blushed a bit and gave Jen a coy look, but Mike defended her and said that she hadn’t been at all bad and was actually incredibly good. He told us that he’d asked her to keep the panties on and keep his cum in her and I said that would spoil our fun, but he thought we’d be able to find ways to amuse ourselves.

During breakfast, I slid under the table and pushed Lucy’s legs apart. She had slipped on a light robe so I had to get her to undo this and then pull it out from under her ass as I planned on making a bit of a mess. I spooned my yoghurt onto her pussy and licked her clean(ish), then repeated this over and over. Lucy slowly scooted forwards on the chair to make it easier for me and I promised her that I’d help her clean up afterwards (she was now sitting in a small puddle of yoghurt). Mike was enjoying the show (he couldn’t see exactly what I was doing, but he had a fair idea and he could see the result from the expressions on Lucy’s face). He asked Jen if she wanted to help make Lis cum and went to fetch a vibrator. They moved a few things off the table and got Lis to lie on it, then proceeded to use the vibe, pressing it against her panties and rubbing up and down her pussy. Jen briefly kissed Lis’ panties, but Mike didn’t want to dilute his cum with her saliva so they returned to using the vibe. Mike stood behind Jen and pushed her ass cheeks against his cock as he slid back and forth between them.

I decided that I wanted to mix my juices with Lucy’s (I guess it’s sort of the same thing as a guy cumming in a girl) so I fingered myself and Lucy, mixing our juices together. As I hand my hand between my legs, I figured that I may as well take care of myself while I was there but I got a little carried away and actually made myself cum before Lucy did. Even though I moaned a bit into her pussy, I’m not sure anyone actually realised that I was cumming as Lucy couldn’t see what I was doing and Mike and Jen were distracted with Lis.

As Lucy and Lis got closer to cumming, Mike stopped rubbing against Jen and took matters into his own hands. He stroked his cock and watched Lucy as she came, then got himself as close as he could and waited until Lis came. He aimed at her panties and added a fresh batch of cum, which Jen used the vibe to massage in to the crotch. He wiped his cock on Jen’s ass while she finished off with Lis and then offered me his cock to suck clean. I assumed that I wasn’t going to get to eat Lucy for a little while so thought that it wouldn’t do any harm to have his cum in my mouth. I’d hoped to still be able to taste Lis on him from their earlier session, but I couldn’t (nor could I taste any of his cum as I still had yoghurt over my face).

Now there was only Jen left to make cum and she switched places with Lis on the table. I was going to get Lis to eat her (with yoghurt), but Mike pointed out that she’d have to shower and that would wash away his cum so we roped Lucy in. She was a little hesitant at first, but we tied her hair back and I promised to help thoroughly clean her in the shower afterwards so she relented. Lis fetched some more yoghurt and I drizzled a little onto Jen’s pussy (which elicited a nice squeal from her) and Lucy gently licked her clean. This was repeated a few more times and Lucy eventually started to eat Jen properly and not being so careful about getting messy. Lis caressed Lucy’s ass and at mike’s (quiet) request, she slipped a finger down and into Lucy’s pussy. Mike knelt behind Lucy and watched as Lis fingered her and even got Lis to feed him some of Lucy’s juices directly from her cunt.

Lucy had decided to commit to what she was doing now and Jen was happily mewing away on the table. She pulled and tweaked her nipples so I added a small amount of yoghurt to them and sucked them clean fairly forcefully (no biting this time though). We carried on until Jen came and when Lucy pulled away, her face was smeared with yoghurt so I took her into the bathroom to give her the promised shower.

Mike and Lis helped to wipe Jen clean and despite having cum twice already, Mike wanted to cum again (mostly the result of having watched Lis fingering Lucy). He wanted to fuck her again but she said he had enough of her for one weekend (and I think she’d cum enough for the time being) so he got her to lie on the bed and he knelt between her legs and stroked himself. He was going to just cum over her again but Jen pulled Lis’ panties aside as said that he may as well add to the sticky mess already on her cunt. Lis agreed to this and Mike carried on wanking and pushed his cock up against Lis’ cunt as he came. He actually pushed the head slightly between her lips, but she didn’t mind this and he doubts that he actually added much cum to her as he’d only cum a short while before.

I had mostly avoided doing anything to stimulate Lucy while in the shower and had just washed her down as promised (maybe there was just a little bit of fondling). She felt much refreshed when we left and Mike went into the shower with Jen. He helped to wash her down (at least the bits he was allowed to touch) and Jen teased him about the fact that his cock was soft (which isn’t its usual state when he showered with her). He said that it was to be expected given what he’d done to Lis that morning but Jen stood with her back to him and pressed her ass against his crotch. He managed to get a little harder, but not properly erect so she reached between her legs and pushed his cock against her pussy. As she rubbed back and forth she asked if he thought he could get properly hard if she told him that he could fuck her but he said that was an empty promise as he knew she wouldn’t allow him inside her (but it seemed to have a small extra effect). Mike used the pulse shower on Jen – at first with him standing behind her, but then she stood with her back in the corner and spread her lips while he knelt in front of her so he could aim the jet directly at her clit. Jen didn’t even ask if she could pee as she came (but she only had a small amount in her). As payment, Mike got her to stay in position for a while after she’d cum. The good thing about using the shower is that it is a very gentle stimulation so it’s almost like being kitty kissed and isn’t (usually) too intense, even after an orgasm.

Mike was properly erect by the time they left the shower, but by his own admission he probably wouldn’t have been able to actually do very much. As Lis wasn’t going to shower, we helped to wash her – avoiding anywhere that Mike’s cum had landed on her. Once she was clean, it seemed a waste to just have his cum on her so we lay her down and Jen and I rubbed our juices over her (some came directly from humping against various parts of her and some from fingering ourselves or each other and then rubbing Lis). We didn’t want to leave Lucy out so we transferred some of her juices to Lis as well. I thought that we may as well finish the job off properly so after a quick consultation with Jen, I lay on the bed and held my knees up by my chest and Lis was pulled up and had her face held against my pussy (and told to eat me) while Jen rubbed herself against the top of Jen’s back and the back of Lis’ neck. Mike held Lis’ hair out of the way and then twisted it round. He handed the knot of hair to Jen who rubbed herself against it and did her best to work it into her pussy. She didn’t quite manage to fuck herself with Lis’ hair, but certainly left some of her juices behind. Lis was meanwhile busily lapping away at my pussy and we only released her once she had made me cum.

Lis lay back on the bed so we could admire our work. The patches on her panties had pretty much dried up, but we knew that she was caked with Mike’s cum under them and a fair part of the rest of her body was covered in our juices. Lucy thought that we’d gone a bit over the top and I warned her that it would be her turn for this treatment on our next visit. She said that she didn’t want Mike to cum over her and I pointed out that this didn’t rule out Jen, Lis and me coving her with our juices. She tried to explain that this had been implied, but we overruled her and said that as she hadn’t rejected the idea initially, we would make sure to coat as much of her body with our juices as possible.

It was getting late now and if we were going to have time to have lunch before we left we needed to get ready. Lis had to give her hair a good brushing to remove Jen’s cum and she said that she felt sticky all over from our juices. I would have loved for her to be able to fuck Lucy later on that night while still covered, but we knew she would have to wash to ensure that she was clean of Mike’s cum (and Lis has told us that Lucy usually doesn’t want to do very much for a day or so following a visit). We did at least get her to agree to keep the socks on when we went out and the juxtaposition of how incredibly cute she looked, with the knowledge of the fact that she was covered with four people’s secretions was wonderful.

We had a relatively serious conversation over lunch about the games we were playing, whether Lis and Lucy were happy with the risks of Mike cumming in Lis, whether Lucy was happy with us pushing her to experiment… Lucy said that she was enjoying herself and for now she was happy to carry on, but again said that she didn’t want her or Lis to become a plaything of the group (their Uni friends). We pointed out that it was easy enough to ensure that didn’t happen. There were people in the group who only ever did things with one other person (apart from their partners), so if she (Lucy) was ever brave enough to let the others know that she was playing with us, we doubted it would have to lead to anything more.

At the station, Mike convinced Lis to let him get a finger into her panties and he stroked her clit while he kissed her goodbye. He whispered to her that she reeked of sex and I think if we’d been somewhere just a little less crowded, she might have even let him make her cum. I dared Lucy to let us stroke her in the same way and when she refused, I demonstrated on Jen and we managed to bring enough peer pressure to bear that she let both Jen and I stroke her clit just to prove she wasn’t chicken (yes, I know it’s hard to believe that we are all apparently adults). Mike thanked Lucy for letting him borrow her girlfriend – he got a decent kiss from her but he wasn’t allowed to finger her (unsurprisingly).

We dozed for a fair amount of the journey on the way back so felt quite refreshed that evening when we got home. I was quite horny though as I’d managed to accidentally let someone see up my skirt for a part of the trip and had dreamt about everyone (or at least the guys) on the carriage lining up to take turns fucking me and once I was filled with their cum I was carried down to the first class carriage. I left a trail of cum behind me, with it dripping out of my holes and off my body and when we got to first class, I was placed on a bed and had to satisfy a large group of businessmen who were all wearing the same suits. I don’t remember seeing their faces, and can only remember having dozens of cocks thrust at and into me. I had two guys in my cunt at the same time, one in cunt and one in ass, fucked solo, fucked while having to suck someone and jerk off two others, a group of guys standing around me covering me with cum…

Unfortunately Mike wasn’t quite able to produce enough cum to replicate my dream, but between the small amount he could manage, and the more copious amount that our ejaculating dildo could provide, he and Jen were able to make a fairly decent mess of me and satisfy my craving. He wasn’t able to fuck me that night (or at least cum in me) as he said his balls ached, but he did eat me to orgasm and then once I’d played with Jen, he spooned with me (and still complained that he ached).

5 comments:

  1. Andy, Could you please describe what an orgasm feels like in detail? When I was younger I had a clitoridectomy and will never be able to have an orgasm, though that has not reduced my desire to have sex. I have always been curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that already somewhere in this blog but I've just tried to find the entry to post a link to it and I can't. Each orgasm is different (okay, not *every* orgasm is different, but they do vary quite a bit). I'll try to work on getting a decent description (it's been a long time since I wrote a post like that). I'll try to get it posted before the start of next week

    I'm curious as to why you had the clitoridectomy. Feel free to email me if you don't mind talking about it, but if you don't want to I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind. It was when I was really young. It is a social convention and no big deal where I am from. It was not until I immigrated to the united states that I realized what happened and how a major part of my life has been robbed from me. I am looking forward to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had intended to post the description by now but have been very busy (even forgot to do the regular post I'd already written). I haven't forgotten and will try to write up a description tomorrow over lunch (assuming the guy who sits behind me leaves the lab for lunch).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo. I managed to get it written (and had fun playing with myself at work so I could try to describe the feelings as they happened). The entry is here:

    http://andiwinters.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/orgasms.html

    ReplyDelete