Monday, 10 February 2014

Sue the Slut - Part 1

I usually try to write entries a couple of weeks in advance (so I have material in case I end up being busy at work, ill or whatever). Annoyingly my work from the past two weeks has got corrupted (two entire weekends worth of entries) so I’m having to rewrite them. I hate doing this so the next few weeks of entries may not seem as enthusiastic as usual (which is a pity as we did some fairly fun things). I may have to extend to posting every 4 days to get back my safety margin, but we’ll see how writing goes…

For the second mid-August weekend, Sue came up to visit as she had promised. Mike hand Jen were very happy about this and had been planning interesting things to do (basically ways to make Sue cum, most of which would also cause her great embarrassment – so pretty much ‘the usual’). Part of their plan was to give Sue the same kind of massage that we’d given to Lucy for her birthday, preferably in the hope of getting Sue to squirt in the same way. As practice for this, in the middle of the week prior to Sue’s visit, we practiced on Jen (I’ve pretty much given up on being able to squirt, but Jen almost always produces far more juice than me so we thought she was the better bet).

Mike and I massaged all of Jen’s body, front and back and got her in to a nice relaxed state before we started to concentrate on her erogenous zones. We still went slowly, massaging all of her and slowly applying more pressure or spending longer on her breasts and pussy until we were almost exclusively working on those areas. As we’d done with Lucy, we took our time and let Jen’s arousal slowly build and we used our mouths and tongues on her nipples and pussy as well as our hands (mostly hands though as it was meant to be a massage). Once Jen’s nipples registered ‘very aroused’ (they get very hard and pointy) we tried to keep her at that level of arousal for a while (probably over 15 minutes) and then gradually started to push her towards the edge. We pretty much know how to read Jen, but she told us that she was about to cum and Mike inserted a couple of fingers in to her and pressed them up against the top of her vagina as he rapidly fucked her. Jen responded with a lot of ‘ohhh yesss’ sounds and I firmly massaged her breasts to help things along. Jen knew that the whole aim of the massage was to try and make her squirt and both Mike and I encouraged her to do this as her orgasm approached (not that she can do it by choice – although that would be excellent).

This time, we were successful, and while Jen may not have squirted her juices out as far as Lucy had done, a little squirted out but quite a lot more squirted over Mike’s hand and oozed out as he continued to vigorously finger Jen through her orgasm. As Jen’s orgasm faded, he eased off and when he withdrew his fingers, they were coated with a good amount of Jen’s juices so he sucked a little off himself, then offered his fingers to Jen and me to clean up. Once we had done this, he crawled between Jen’s legs and thoroughly (but gently as she’d had a pretty good orgasm) licked her clean, ensuring he got as much of her juices off and out of her as he could. Mike would love to be able to have Jen squirt in to his mouth as he ate her to orgasm – it wouldn’t really have to be Jen, he’s said that he would be happy for it to be me, Sue, Lis… or any of the other girls we do things with. Ideally he would love for it to be Emily, and I would back him on this as the thought of having a torrent of her orgasmic nectar squirted in to my mouth sounds (we’d certainly like to try the massage on her the next time we see her to see how things go).

Sue was in no doubt as to how she was going to be used (or abused) during her visit and when she arrived on the Friday night, things started off quickly as both Mike and Jen had a fondle of her at the train station. Sue had been given instructions as to items to bring and wear and one of her tasks had been to wear a long coat (mid-thigh), to not wear a skirt under it for the train journey and to ‘accidentally’ let whoever was sitting opposite her catch glimpses of her pussy. Sue had gone to the station straight from work and says that she had intended to visit the toilet and remove her skirt, but the train was so busy that she didn’t have the nerve to try and display herself so she still had her skirt on. This was obviously unacceptable so Jen took Sue to the station toilets and returned with Sue’s skirt stuffed in to her bag. Mike took the opportunity to have another fondle of Sue under her coat (Sue undid her coat and Mike reached inside to caress her as he kissed her) and we then headed out of the station.

Jen decided that Sue should really receive further punishment for not following instructions so instead of heading straight home, we went to one of the large pubs in town that was on multiple levels. The levels are all open to a large central area, it is well lit and all the railings are open. We’ve used this place before, but it’s not that great a pub so we don’t go there for anything other than an opportunity to be exhibitionists. It is always quite busy though and this time was no exception. As we waited to be served, Sue had the bottom couple of buttons of her coat undone and Jen even managed to slip her hand between Sue’s legs. Once we had our drinks, we wandered up a few flights of stairs and stood facing out in to the open area as we chatted. Sue was very conscious of how exposed she was, but went along with our instructions to stand with one leg forward and raised up against the bannister so that her legs were spread. I actually felt quite jealous of her as even though (I assumed) I was giving the people below us a reasonable view up my skirt, Sue’s pussy was probably completely visible.

We considered having one of us go down to see what was visible and report back, but the place was too busy to easily wander around so we stayed where we were and Mike and Jen verbally teased Sue about how many people could see her naked cunt and how many guys were probably going to either jack off to the thought or picture her later on when having sex. I decided to take things a step further and swapped places with Jen so I could stand beside Sue and I described to her how we could both (I liked the fantasy and didn’t want to be left out) be lying on tables at the bottom of the open area and we could be fucked by guy after guy and to finish off, all the other guys would stand on the balconies above us and jerk off, showering us with cum. Mike massaged Sue’s ass under her coat as I described this and by the end of the fantasy he called over to me and reported that her pussy felt very wet. I really wanted to cum as well so we decided to head home, but Sue still wasn’t allowed to do up the bottom buttons on her coat so it flapped open a number of times as she walked downstairs through the crowd. The fact that the place was so busy probably meant that people didn’t really see that much of her, but that didn’t stop us teasing her about it on the journey back to the house.

Just as Mike had requested, Sue hadn’t shaved her pussy for a few days (so he could do it). The downside of this was that she wasn’t ready to do things as soon as we got home – while it would have been fine for Mike or Jen to eat her with a bit of stubble, it wouldn’t have felt so nice when Jen wanted some pussy on pussy grinding action. As I was still feeling very aroused from my earlier fantasy, I headed off with Jen in to the bedroom to relieve my immediate desire while Mike took care of shaving Sue. He used our usual method (hot water, gel, a hot blade and gentle strokes with some soothing balm afterwards) and had her pussy nice and smooth within no time. All through the shave, he elaborated on the fantasy I’d come up with and got Sue to describe what it would feel like to be fucked repeatedly with so many people watching her. Now Sue isn’t anywhere near as much of an exhibitionist as I am (although she’s getting better), but she played along and described how she could take cock after cock in her pussy and how she would masturbate as everyone came over her. When he was done, Mike gave her the usual lick-test to ensure he hadn’t missed anything and then set about eating her in earnest. The dirty talk had done a good job at keeping Sue horny and Mike told her that she was very wet and tasted wonderful. It didn’t take long for him to make her cum, but as I’d been so horny it hadn’t taken Jen too long to get me off either so we had joined them again in time to witness Sue’s first orgasm of the night.

Jen hadn’t wanted me to make her cum, but I had played with her to ensure that she was more than ready for Sue. Jen demonstrated just how ready she was and almost as soon as Mike finished kitty kissing Sue, Jen climbed over her face and told Sue that she wanted Sue to bury her tongue in her and make her cum. At first, Jen was quite respectful of the fact that Sue had just cum, but once Sue started eating her properly, Jen wanted to fuck properly, lay over Sue in a 69 position, spread Sue’s lips and attacked Sue’s cunt. I don’t know if Mike’s kitty kissing had helped to calm Sue down or if her tolerance is just increasing, but she took everything Jen had to give to her and they humped back and forth against each other’s faces as they licked away. Jen came first, but she didn’t stop eating Sue until Sue had also cum, after which Jen rolled off of Sue and lay beside her on the bed.

Mike was now the only one of us who hadn’t cum and he had his cock in his hand, gently stroking it. I offered to help him out but he told me that he would be fucking me later on anyway. He mounted Sue and slid in to her, fucked her for a couple of minutes and then moved around so he could do the same to Jen. Apparently they had agreed that Jen would get Sue for the first night of her visit and he had agreed to leave her in an unpolluted state (as you probably know, I’m not always privy to their agreements) and after another quick session inside Sue, he and I headed off in to the main bedroom.

Mike kept to his word and after he had a turn eating me, he fucked me with us both standing on the bed and me holding on to the headboard. My breasts swung back and forth as we fucked and I was purposefully loud, sufficiently so that Jen and Sue would be in no doubt as to what we were up to. As usual I was made to cum first and Mike carried on sliding back and forth inside me until he couldn’t hold back any longer. He pushed as deep into me as he could and told me that it felt like he was cumming a lot and then stayed buried in me for a minute or so while I pressed back hard against him. It felt nice but I had to keep the deal with Jen that we would always share his cum (at least until one of us got pregnant) so when he finally pulled out, I used a hand to hold my pussy shut and Mike helped me down from the bed.

We went in to the other room to find Jen and Sue grinding against each other – they weren’t surprised at our visit and just asked how we were going to transfer Jen’s share of Mike’s cum into her pussy. Unsurprisingly, Mike and Jen wanted to use Sue as an intermediary so Jen disentangled herself from Sue and Sue scooted over so she was lying with her head over the edge of the bed. I continued to hold my pussy shut and straddled her face, Sue opened her mouth and I spread my lips to let Mike’s cum run out of my pussy in to her mouth. There was no direct contact, but Mike had been right about cumming a fair amount in me and it quickly poured out in to Sue’s mouth. She had to resist her instinct to swallow (Sue is quite an accomplished cock sucker) and once I stopped dripping, Jen lay back on the bed and put her pussy in the air for Sue to spit the cum in to. We then left them to enjoy the rest of their evening together and as we spooned in the other room, we heard each of them cum. Despite being so eager when she has first pounced on Sue, Jen hadn’t pushed Sue too far and once we had left them, they had continued to scissor against each other until they came and then just curled up together. Admittedly Jen had spent a while caressing Sue’s ass and gently fingering her from behind, but she didn’t try to make her cum again.

10 comments:

  1. Seeing as you're now focusing on getting pregnant I figured I'd pop in with a tidbit of info you may find interesting. If I go a few days without 'releasing' when I ejaculate it tends to be quite a bit. It would take more than a hand towel to clean up the mess and right now I can shoot it clear across the bed but I expect that to decline with age. Women tend to be alternately amazed by it and disgusted by it. Imagine the hassle if, every time you had an orgasm, you threw a cup of water all over the place...see what I mean? Cleaning up would get old fast (and it does). Even when inside a woman it tends to make a mess as it oozes out. Generally for those not prepared if they are giving oral or a hand job they tend to get mad (honestly they do). At first they jump, and since their hand is basically controlling it that causing it to go ALL OVER THE PLACE, then they get upset that I ruined their favorite (insert clothing item here) totally forgetting they were in control of aiming the stupid thing.

    To counter this I tend to wear condoms just for this purpose which many see as a drawback, and I have been criticized for but in all honesty it really is a pain in the butt having to clean it up EVERY TIME.

    If you don't believe me then spend a week and every time you have an orgasm just take a cup of water an throw it in the air. Or maybe a water/honey mix to simulate the stickiness of it. Seriously, give it a try, and you'll see how one can get sick of it real quick.

    Things are not all sunshine and rainbows and I don't mean to imply I'm any sort of super human sex machine because I do have my drawbacks in the bedroom in other ways but in the spirit of the blog and to keep those interested aroused I'll keep those private. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that if you came that much every time that it might get tiring having to clean up - Mike rarely goes that long without cumming (mostly as I won't let him), but before we met (or started doing things together) he would sometimes go a few days between wanks and he says never managed to produce that much cum.

      I would love to be able to experience being fucked by you (or someone who can produce that much) - the thought of someone being able to cover me with cum is really appealing, then slipping on a dark dress and going out with my body still sticky. Or the thought of being fucked in front of Jen's Uni friends just before we went out, letting them watch as it poured out of my cunt and down my legs and then spending the rest of the evening with my pussy dripping.

      We generally aren't too bothered about wet patches in bed after we've done things (either from Mike's cum or Jen's juices - I rarely produce enough to make wet spots). Even Jen likes the idea of Mike covering us both in cum so we could use it as lube to rub together with. The closest experience we have of this is using the ejaculating attachment for our strap on - that produces quite a bit, but fake cum just isn't the same.

      It may be an annoyance for you and I might get tired of it in time, but I would love to try :) I'm getting quite wet just sitting at work thinking about it, imagining that I was fucked earlier and filled to the brim with cum and had a pair of waterproof panties on to keep it all inside me. I think I'm going to have to go visit my favourite supplies cupboard to play with myself (I'll think of you cumming all over me, whether it would ruin my clothes or not).

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the response! Hope you had fun.

    I find a lot of similarities in other people with 'unusual' things going on. One of my friends has a very large penis (10 to 11 inches or 25-27 cm) and though on the surface many people think "man what a lucky guy" he agrees with me that there are drawbacks that people don't consider.

    For example with a penis that large it is very rare that he gets to insert "all the way" because doing so he usually hits the cervix which is painful for everyone involved. As a consequence he usually has to go fairly slow and not to hard to avoid accidentally doing that which ultimately means it is very rare where he really gets to enjoy himself. He told me he has a better time with masturbation sleeves than with women because he doesn't have to hold back any. What I have learned from him is that, believe it or not, penis size is only half the equation. Women's cervix varies just as much as penis length and has a lot to do with how a woman judges one guy or the other as to large or to small. He has trouble finding a steady girlfriend as usually they are either dis-satisfied (see above about having to be careful...) or are extremely so and develop a jealous streak and accuse him of cheating all the time. I wish him the best in finding someone and hope he does.

    As for me, I tend to have trouble as most women end up with the "ick" response. Even if at first they find it a turn on, eventually it gets to a point where they are like "oh god, I don't want to have to deal with all that I hope he doesn't cum" or they are more and more grossed out by it. I have noticed people who are on the fence, who think "well it's just something you deal with and it's not all that bad" get the "ick" response when it becomes enough that they can't just "put up with it" anymore. Kind of like people who like a little bit of mayonnaise on their fries or chips tend to get grossed out when you put a huge plop of it on there if that makes any sense.

    On the flip side, you do tend to get a lot of women asking for a night with you for the "experience". It just gets lonely because, as I've said, many find it hard to find a steady girlfriend. Copious amounts of sex with many people loses its luster if you go home to an empty house night after night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you find someone too - I guess it is quite rarely that I get the chance to have unprotected sex with enough people to leave me in a mess so while the idea still sounds appealing of always being covered I can see it might become a drag.

      As for the friend with a large cock - I presume he has tried wearing a cock ring, placed at an appropriate depth so he could fuck more energetically while knowing how deep he can go. We've done this while using toys (or vegetables) that would be too large to insert the whole way and it works quite well. I appreciate he would still have to concentrate a bit on what he was doing, but it might at least meant he could move more. (I'm also aware of trying to offer solutions to long-standing issues as I assume the people involved will have probably tried anything I can come up with).

      If you're ever in my neck of the woods (and it wouldn't make you feel too lonely) I'd be more than up for the experience - I might even be able to rope in Julia, Abrahii, Sue and Susan depending on whether you think you could produce enough to fill and cover five of us :)

      Delete
    2. I'd love to! Can't think of anything hornier than cumming in/over all of you. Which order would you want me to give it to you? Who wants the quickest but biggest first load and whose happier to wait a while for a longer session but a smaller 'deposit'? How would you keep me going so you'd all feel sated?

      Delete
    3. I'd probably go for the biggest load as I enjoy having cum on and in me more than Sue does (although Julia might want to fight me for the first load). You could fuck me right up until the point you cum and then pull out and cover me. One of the others could then eat me to finish me off and once you'd recovered you could fuck someone else while we play with them to help make them cum multiple times.

      Of course the best option would be to get you for a few days so you could cover us all with cum multiple times, mmm, getting quite wet thinking about it. I may have to go and cum while imagining it

      Delete
    4. So when can we all get together? I'm brewing a load right now and would hate it to go to waste!

      Delete
    5. Things have changed slightly - I don't want to give too much away as I haven't written about them, but you'll find out soon enough.

      Delete
    6. You're pregnant?!

      Delete
    7. It'll be a bit out of order, but I'll post something soon as an update on how things have changed.

      Delete