Friday, 14 February 2014

Sue the Slut - Part 2

...taking a quick break in the evening's activities as I realised I forgot to post yesterday (and I needed time to recover)...

Mike woke me the next morning by spooning me awake (this is a wonderful way to wake up – as long as he spends long enough rubbing against me to get me wet), then eating me and then fucking me. He didn’t cum in me as he said he couldn’t wait any longer to fuck Sue. The plan had been that Jen would get her for the morning session, but they were still awake when Mike went in to their room and he crawled under the covers and woke Sue up by tickling her legs. This also woke Jen, but Mike already had his face planted on Sue’s pussy by this point. Jen made a feeble complaint that she was meant to have Sue but they agreed to share her and they set about giving Sue a proper welcome.

Mike finished eating her (until she came) and to be fair, he did them go down on Jen for a minute or so to let Sue recover. He then fucked Sue while Jen sat over her face (facing away from Mike) and he helped Sue to lick Jen (Sue worked on Jen’s clit, Mike worked on Jen’s pussy with a little anal play). It wasn’t too long a session – Jen came first and when she couldn’t take any more she climbed off of Sue’s face and Sue rolled over so she was on her stomach (her favourite position). Mike fucked her from behind and Jen reached under Sue to play with her clit. This gave Mike much more freedom to move (he would normally have to take care of Sue’s clit in this position) and he gave her a good hard fucking, his body slapping against Sue’s ass each time he pushed in to her. I could tell that Sue was near to cumming as the upper part of her body looked quite flushed (it is rather difficult for Sue to hide it when she is really aroused). Sue came and moaned in to the pillow as Mike carried on fucking her but he emptied his load in to her fairly soon after this happened.

It was time to distribute his cum to where it could do some good and unsurprisingly it was up to me to receive the cum from her pussy. We copied what we’d done the previous evening – I lay on the bed and Sue crouched over me. Her legs were still a little wobbly after her orgasm so she steadied herself on Jen and I reached up to spread her lips. I watched Mike’s cum drip out of her and felt it land in my open mouth and once it appeared that I’d gotten all I would, I crawled out from under Sue and kissed Jen, sharing the cum with her. We then briefly 69ed – not properly, just for long enough to lick it in to each other and it was then time to get ready for breakfast.

Sue was warned that we had selected her clothing for the day, but that she wouldn’t find out what it was until later on. We showered in pairs (Mike and me, then Sue and Jen) and while we got ready, Mike checked that Sue hadn’t grown back any stubble on her pussy. He was quite thorough in the way he checked and for some reason he seemed to check inside her a few times too, but he didn’t make (or let) her cum. Jen took over while Mike quickly got dressed and once he was ready, they smeared a little tingle gel on Sue’s nipples and pussy before presenting her with her outfit for breakfast. We gave her one of my coats to wear – it was just long enough to cover her ass when walking and sitting, but only just. We weren’t being completely mean and Jen and I went similarly attired. Sue was still a bit nervous as we left the house but ee didn’t have far to go as we just went to a little café around the corner.

We chose seats near the window and Sue was made to sit facing outwards (which also meant she had her back to much of the café). Once we had ordered and received our food, Sue was told to unbutton the bottom half of the jacket and was then discreetly presented with the tube of tingle gel. She was told to insert the tube (bottom first) in to her pussy and then squeeze some of the gel out and apply it to her clit and lips. Sue wasn’t sure she could do this, but was threatened with being made to cum with every toy we owned used on her if she didn’t (and there is no way that Sue could ever cum that many times). She slid forwards slightly do her pussy was nearer the front of the seat and rubbed the end of the tube up and down her slit to lubricate it (which was rather ironic as it was a tube of lube). She worked the end in to her pussy and once it was in she quickly pushed the rest of the tube in and sat back on the seat. She waited a couple of minutes before reaching down between her legs again and squirting out some of the gel (to do this she had to contract her pussy to keep the top of the tube outside her cunt while she pushed it) and then applied it as instructed.

As we ate, she told us that she could feel the gel working and once the sensation had calmed down, she as told to remove the tube and hand it back to Jen. This was rather easier and Jen placed the sticky tube back in her bag and presented Sue with one of our remote controlled eggs to take the tube’s place. She managed to get the egg inside herself using a similar method to the one she’d used with the tube and Jen then pressed the button on the remote control to turn the egg on. At first, she only put in on a low setting and let it buzz away inside Sue for a few minutes before turning it up to maximum briefly and then turning it off. Jen knew that Sue wouldn’t be able to cum just from having the egg inside her and she didn’t want to keep it going for too long as it can end up causing irritation (and we wanted Sue to be able to perform for the rest of the weekend). Just because Jen had decided not to torture Sue with the egg it didn’t mean that she’d been let off entirely though and she was told to sit with one ankle folder under the other knee so that her legs remained spread, but she was (probably) covered just enough that people outside the café wouldn’t be able to see her naked pussy.

We had pretty much finished by the time Sue was made to sit like this – I had really wanted to emulate her, but I was facing a table with a couple sitting at it and I didn’t think I could get away with it so I had to restrain myself. It was still nice knowing that I was almost naked though and on the way home, Jen, Sue and I all walked with our jackets undone and our hands in the pockets to keep the front from flapping open. As soon as we were at the front door, hands came out of pockets though and while I unlocked the door, Mike and Jen spread Sue’s jacket and caressed her breasts and pussy.

Once we got inside, her jacket was removed before I’d even closed the door. Jen turned the egg back on and she was told that she couldn’t remove it until we got back in to bed. Naturally, it wasn’t that easy for Sue to get upstairs as Mike and Jen kept stopping her and getting her to bend over so they could eat or finger her from behind while she sucked or ate the other one. Eventually she made it though and once the egg was out she was told that she was going to be treated to a nice relaxing massage.

Sue was naturally (and correctly) suspicious about this, but things started off nice and gently so she was lulled into at least a minimal sense of security. Mike started off working on her legs, moving up each leg from her ankle to her upper thigh – gently grazing her pussy each time but no more – while Jen worked on her back from her neck to her ass (with only minimal fondling). When it was time for her to turn over on to her front, Jen and I each took a side of her and took care of her upper body and breasts while Mike continued to work on her legs. He made a bit more contact with her pussy but until we’d done her whole body we didn’t stimulate her too much. Once we switched to ‘special’ massage mode though, things were different and we used basically the same techniques that we’d used on Lucy a couple of weeks before and Jen earlier in the week. Sue was slowly teased and we took her closer and closer to cumming until she was begging us to let her cum. Mike then used a couple of fingers in her, curled up to press against the roof of her pussy and Jen played with her clit. Mike vigorously finger fucked Sue while pressing upwards the whole time and they managed to get what looked like a pretty impressive orgasm out of her, but unfortunately she didn’t produce a torrent of girl-juice. Mike was a bit disappointed about this (but not too surprised – I don’t squirt either) but he still wiped his fingers over Sue’s nipples for Jen to lick clean while he took care of kitty kissing her.

Sue was rather out of breath and remained on the bed while Mike and Jen sponged her down and removed the baby oil they had used on her. When she was on her front, Mike knelt over her and slipped his cock between her legs to briefly fuck her, but we couldn’t waste any more time indoors if we were to finish all the things we’d planned for Sue so I gave her a slap on the ass and told her to get up so we could go in to town.

Once again Sue was told that she would have her outfit chosen for her but we assured her that she wouldn’t be naked for wandering around the shops. This time she was presented with one of my sheer night-dresses with a lacy pattern. It technically covered Sue’s body, but didn’t really hide her nakedness and her nipples were quite clearly visible through the material. We debated what she should wear on her legs and got her to try on a few things (stockings and then socks of varying length) and settled on dark blue socks that came up to just below her knee. She was of course allowed also to wear the jacket from earlier (so she wouldn’t be arrested). Jen and I weren’t quite as supportive this time and while we wore our usual short skirts sans panties, we were at least sufficiently covered that we didn’t need jackets.

On the way in to town, we debated what we should do first and opted to head to our favourite sex shop to get things off to a good start. The usual guy was behind the counter and as we went in we removed Sue’s jacket so that she was effectively exposed. We went and said hello and as we talked, Mike and Jen caressed Sue through her dress. The assistant was obviously appreciative of Sue’s attire and I moved around to the side of the counter and asked him if he wanted to touch her. As I did this, I pressed up against him and pulled his hand to my crotch and he pressed his fingers between my legs (we’ve fucked before so he knows what we’re like). I reached over to his crotch and rubbed him as I felt his cock harden. He pulled away and quickly went to lock the door to the shop, then returned to us. As we were now safe, I slipped my top off and let him fondle my breasts and Jen told Sue to let him fondle her as well. He pulled Sue’s dress off so she was just standing in her shoes and socks and eagerly pressed his fingers between her legs and I told him to go get suited up so he could fuck her.

The good thing about doing things in the sex shop is that there is a really good selection of condoms – I would rather not use one if I know the person is clean (Sue doesn’t mind using them so much) – and I told the guy that Sue likes the tingle gel so he got one that was coated in it, fished his cock out and put the condom on. Mike and Jen had been fingering Sue to make sure that she was nice and wet and the guy easily slid in to her. He pressed her up against the counter and started to fuck her properly, then got her to turn around and present her ass to him. I wondered if he was actually going to fuck her ass, but he just slid back in to her pussy and carried on fucking while reaching around to play with her breasts. I told him I wanted a closer look and I knelt on the floor between Sue and the counter and reached up to caress them both. I couldn’t take just watching anymore and used my other hand to play with myself, occasionally glancing up at Sue’s face and grinning at her. As much as I was enjoying myself, I wanted to let him see me properly so I told him to play with Sue’s clit and when he moved his hand down between her legs and took over, I crawled out from under Sue and mounted the counter.

I sat facing them with my legs spread and started to play with myself. Ideally I would have removed my skirt, but it wasn’t hiding anything so I didn’t care too much and my bra was soon pulled down completely to fully expose my breasts. I could see Sue’s upper body getting flushed again and told the assistant that she was close to cumming so he could just go nuts in her. He started to really pump in to her hard and fast and Sue looked up at me and mouthed ‘fuck you’ to me (to which I just grinned back at her). She was clearly enjoying herself though as she started letting out short breaths and then came. The assistant kept pumping away in her and then moaned as he pushed deep in to her and held her tight against him. I was a little way behind them, but had two fingers pumping in my pussy and my other hand on my clit (and an audience) so it didn’t take too long to catch up. I lay back a little further and spread my legs as wide as I could (nearly falling off the counter in the process) and came for everyone to see. I wasn’t as quiet as Sue had been (nothing too noisy, but I moaned a bit) and when my orgasm had finished I pulled my fingers out of my cunt and slowly and deliberately sucked them clean.

When the guy pulled out of Sue, she knelt down, took hold of the base of his cock and sucked the condom clean of her juices (we hadn’t told her to do this). She then put her dress back on and I chatted to the assistant while I dressed. I quietly asked him if we could return later and try something else and he said that the place was usually busier in the afternoon (which was ideal for what I had in mind). Sue thanked him for the fuck and once we were both decent again, he unlocked the door and we headed off to get some lunch. We all thought she’d done a good job so offered to buy lunch for her, but only on the condition that she continued to flirt with various guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment