Sunday, 16 February 2014

Sue the Slut - Part 3

We went to the café in one of the large shops and after waiting a little while, found a suitable table that would allow us to display ourselves to a small number of other tables. One of these other tables had three guys sitting at it and Sue and I sat so our crotches were aimed in their direction. In my case I don’t think my skirt was high enough for them to see my pussy, but Sue’s definitely was and as we’d hoped, they came over to talk to us. We introduced ourselves and Mike sat with his arm around Jen to make it clear that she was taken (it was easier than having to explain later on that she was gay) and after chatting (and flirting) for a while the guys asked if we had any plans for the evening. I took a number from them and said that we might be able to meet up later on. Sue and I had both made sure there was plenty of contact (hands on arms and legs, not pulling away when they touched us) and we were pretty sure that we had hooked them.

We went for a wander after lunch and found a nice set of bra and panties that matched Sue’s dress really well. She went and tried on the bra with Jen and Jen confirmed that with the two layers of lacy material, Sue’s parts were fairly well covered (not well enough for everyday wear, but fine for going out). I was a bit disappointed to find out that Jen hadn’t done anything more with Sue in the changing room, but then again Jen knew that we were returning to the sex shop and she said that she didn’t want to wear Sue out so she would be able to put on a good show.

Sue hadn’t known about this part of the plan up until that point and as the cat was out of the bag (and it was now mid-afternoon) there didn’t seem any point in delaying things any further so we wandered back to the sex shop and Sue was given her instructions. There was only one customer there, but that was better than nothing and I went straight over to the costumes to find something suitable to try on. Meanwhile, Sue wandered over near the guy and pretended not to notice as he eyed her up. He stopped looking at her though when he noticed that I had slipped out of my clothes and had Jen helping to tie up a leather outfit on me. I’m not really sure what to call it – it was sort of a cross between a basque and a dress, in as much as it had a very short pleated leather skirt attached to it and provided enough support to push my breasts up, but did nothing to cover my nipples. Because the dress was quite stiff, it didn’t really move around so if I bent over my ass would be exposed (I’ve tried this on before so I know its characteristics). If I’d had time, I would have put the matching boots on, but I wanted to get in to the game so I just slipped my own shoes on and wandered over to Sue to ask her if she thought it suited me.

As it was obvious that the guy could see me, I asked his opinion as well while cupping my breasts, pretending to wonder if it provided enough support for them. He said he liked it and I asked him if he was looking to buy anything in particular, then asked if he was looking for a vibe (he’d been standing in that section since we entered). He was a bit taken aback, but I said that we would provide advice and he told us that he was looking for something to use with his girlfriend. Sue and I looked through the various options with him, commenting on each type, how it felt, how we preferred using them… He was quite clearly aroused by our conversation and this wasn’t helped by the fact that whenever we picked anything up from low down, we would bend over and expose our asses to him. As things warmed up I started to run the vibes over my breasts and pretend to push them down between my legs. He really wanted to get a clear dildo so he could see up inside his girlfriend when it was in her but we recommended a nice silicone coated vibe as it felt much better. He must have thought that we were a shill for the shop as I told him if he bought them both, that we would demonstrate them for him (we were just trying to be helpful so he would know how to best use them later on).

He agreed to this and after wiping them down with some sterilising wipes (I almost always carry these as I often have something in my bag for emergency use and want to make sure it is clean before I stick it in to myself), Mike helped the assistant fetch a couple of chairs from the back room and Sue and I sat facing each other. I told her to copy me and I lifted a foot up on to the seat beside my ass and ran the vibe up and down my pussy to lubricate it (as you might expect, I was quite wet having exposed myself to the guy). Sue copied me and teased herself with the clear dildo and mimicked me as I slid the vibe in to my pussy. I told the guy that he had made a good choice as the vibe felt really nice – hard but with a soft coating and I started to pump it in and out of myself. Once we’d been going for a little while I suggested that he check out the clear dildo and he went over to Sue and watched her crotch as she slid the dildo in and out. She was clearly quite embarrassed by being watched so closely, but had resigned herself to her fate for the weekend and carried on playing with herself.

I suggested we swap devices and asked the guy to bring me the dildo. Sue handed it to him but when he got to me I moved my hands away from my pussy but left the vibe inside me and told him to take it. He slid it out and I asked him to put the dildo in, which he did and he then returned to Sue with the vibe. She didn’t try to take it so he pushed it in to her and she resumed masturbating with it. Another customer entered the shop just after this and Sue froze but I just carried on and the assistant told the new person that we were just demonstrating some of the toys. He came over to watch as well and I pointed out that Sue wasn’t quite as exposed as I was, but Jen quickly remedied this by slipping the straps of Sue’s dress down and freeing her breasts. Jen couldn’t resist giving Jen’s nipples a few tweaks and for a while I thought that she was going to take the vibe from Sue and fuck her with it, but the aim of the exercise was to let Sue (and me) play with ourselves.

Even though it wasn’t a fair match as Sue had the nice vibe, I challenged her to see who could cum first. I edged forwards in my seat and leant back so my pussy was pointing upwards slightly and started to pump the dildo in and out while playing with my clit. I was enjoying myself so much that I probably wouldn’t have stopped if a hundred customers had wandered in (actually having that many people watching me would have probably just made me enjoy myself even more) and I told Sue that she had better hurry up as I was getting close. As expected, she came first, although not by as wide a margin as I’d expected and as my orgasm faded I slowed down my movements and looked up at the guys watching me. I told the guy who owned the toys that they both seemed to be pretty effective and let him have a look at my pussy with the dildo in it, then handed it back to him (as did Sue with the vibe). Sue looked quite flushed (again) and pulled her dress up to cover herself while I went and stripped, then slowly put my own clothes back on. My whole body had a nice buzz to it and while I was still dressing the assistant came over and handed me a card. He asked if we would ever want to repeat what we’d done, maybe with a few more people watching and I told him we would think about it.

We headed straight home so we could have a rest before going out that evening – that was the plan anyway but Mike and Jen ended up spending quite a long time in bed with Sue. They gently teased her, spending quite a lot of time on her nipples. They both went down on her and Mike gently fucked her while Jen kitty kissed Sue’s clit, but through all of this, she wasn’t allowed to cum. All three of them were quite horny by the end of the session, but Sue especially so as she had been taken close to cumming a number of times and then denied. She knew full well that this wall all intentional though to ensure she would play along with the evening’s games. They continued to tease Sue over dinner and before we went out (after she had freshened up), we topped up her pheromone levels by rubbing her, Jen’s and my juices over various parts of her body (neck, breasts, thighs and ass). Sue was presented with her new bra and panties and Mike and I got to see them on for the first time. By themselves, they were just as revealing as the dress but with the dress on over them, they were still clearly visible but her breasts and crotch were relatively hidden.

Jen had a very tight fitting dress on which was sufficiently short that she had to wear panties with it. In turn, I had a self-made fringed skirt on (one of my pleated skirts tore while we were playing so I cut fringes in to it fairly high up. I paired this with a tight top, under which I had one of my peek-a-boo bras so my nipples weren’t covered. Standing still, I looked perfectly decent, when I walked I looked a little less so, but we figured that you couldn’t really see enough to tell I was naked underneath (and even if someone could, they would only catch fleeting glimpses). We headed out and stopped off at a well-lit pub, where Sue’s outfit was clearly noticed by a number of people. She got quite a bit of male attention, but a few of the guys seemed to notice my attire too – especially when I sat up on a stool with my legs crossed and the fronds of my skirt fell to the side, exposing quite high up my leg. I tried concentrating on getting myself aroused so my nipples would be more prominent, but it takes quite a bit for them to become erect (unlike Jen’s which were quite clearly visible through her dress).

Sue seemed to get used to having the outfit on and guys ogling her (they weren’t very subtle) and we had other plans so once we’d finished our drinks, we brushed the guys off and headed off to our second stop of the night. Sue was surprised to see that we were meeting up with the three guys from lunch (I had called them to arrange while Mike and Jen had been teasing Sue that afternoon). They had arrived before us so we didn’t have to join the back of the queue and while we waited we made small talk and found out a little about them. They were Alan, Rob and Callum and all worked for a telephony company. We may not have entirely told them the truth about who we were, but we didn’t make anything too outrageous up and the conversation helped to pass the time until we got inside.

Alan seemed to quite like Sue, as did Callum. Either Rob actually preferred me or he figured he had a better chance with me while both of his friends concentrated on Sue and we danced, chatted and flirted. When Mike had seen that Sue had two guys interested in her, he told her to flirt with them both to keep them interested. This seemed to work for a fair amount of time, especially as when dancing with either of them she didn’t stop their hands from wandering down her back and on to her ass – at first this was through her dress, but as the evening progressed they became bolder and massaged her through her panties. Mike stayed paired up with Jen, just so the guys didn’t try to make a move on her (Jen can take care of herself, but we didn’t want any awkward situations to get in the way of how we wanted the evening to progress). I wasn’t doing too badly with Rob either, who had discovered the lack of clothing under my skirt. I was even semi-fingered from behind while we danced and I made it clear to him that if he was interested, that we would take care of him.

Alan got the impression that Callum was winning in the battle for Sue but I gave him a dance and told him that we could probably find a way to keep him amused. I pushed his hands down to my legs and pulled them back up under my skirt so he could feel my exposed ass and pointed out that women could usually outlast guys in bed. Unsurprisingly word got back to Callum and when he danced with me he was quite forward and got a hand under my skirt very quickly. I acted slightly shocked, but did nothing to stop him as his fingers wormed their way between my ass cheeks and found my pussy. At this point I felt like I was stealing the limelight – especially as I had absolutely no intention of actually sleeping with them while not on the pill (just in case a condom broke). I took a bathroom break with Sue and while there I got her to remove her bra and panties and stuff them in her bag. Like me, she is somewhat self-conscious about going without a bra due to her breast size, but she was a little tipsy and sufficiently horny that she went along with the plan. When she emerged from the cubicle, she got a few looks from other women as it was quite clear that she was naked under her dress, but we ignored them and headed back out to meet up with the others.

Sue danced again with Alan and Callum and asked each of them if they had enjoyed touching me. In Alan’s case she had to hint that she was now dressed similarly (they had noticed her lack of bra, while Callum got a hand back under her dress to discover this for himself without her saying anything. Jen discreetly fondled me and got me horny enough that my nipples made a proper appearance (they had poked through a few times during the evening, but this time they were properly hard). We asked the guys if they wanted to head back and they eagerly agreed, although there still seemed to be a little trepidation on their part as to how things were going to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment