Sunday, 23 March 2014

Challenge 1 - Mike's Public Cum

I’m going to write some entries out of order so we can respond to some challenges that have been set for us. We really like the idea of having to fulfil various challenges set by readers, but on the negative side, if we get lots we will never catch up with entries documenting things we’ve done. On the positive side though, it will be a break from the all-girl stories (other than Mike) when I was trying to get pregnant.

The first challenge we decided to accept was to get Mike to cum in a public place. We’ve sort of done this already in a cinema, but as it was dark it was relatively easy so we thought we should make things a bit harder (pun intended). We set our sights on making him cum in a restaurant during dinner, but to make it possible we decided to head out on a weeknight (so the place wouldn’t be quite as busy). We already knew the best place to go to as we’ve done things there before and I waited in work for Mike and Jen to arrive before we headed off. We went for a drink first (a non-alcoholic one for Jen) so we wouldn’t be the only ones in the place (we didn’t want it to be *too* easy) and on arrival we asked to be seated in a booth near the back, using Jen being pregnant as an excuse for wanting a quieter spot.

Mike and I sat with our backs to the restaurant and we were well hidden from most of the room by the back of the booth. Jen sat almost opposite us so she could keep a look-out for staff or customers approaching as anyone who went to the bathroom would end up being able to see what we were doing. Mike had brought one of my baggy pullovers and had put this on over his shirt – the idea being that he could easily have his cock out underneath it and it wouldn’t be obvious. We waited until the waitress had taken the drinks order and left us before he unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. He tucked the material in around the zip so he couldn’t catch his cock on the metal and I reached over to gently stroke him in preparation. Jen warned us when the drinks were on the way and Mike covered himself with the pullover while the waitress took our order. As soon as she was gone, I reached over again and started to play with him under the pullover, stroking him a bit more energetically this time. I continued this in an on and off manner until our food arrived and when the waitress went go get the condiments I quickly pulled the pullover back and bent over to take Mike’s cock in my mouth. Unfortunately (for him) I’m not a natural cocksucker (I’m a lot better than I used to be, but I still can’t match Sue’s talents in this area). I could only suck him for a short time anyway as the waitress returned but once she had gone (and we had eaten a little food) I once again took him in my mouth and gave him a much better suck while pumping away at his shaft.

I didn’t want him to cum too quickly, but at the same time there was a risk that someone might be seated at a table that would give them a line of sight to us so while I didn’t make him cum straight away, I didn’t draw things out too much either. With occasional breaks to eat (it would have looked rather suspicious if the waitress had come to ask how our meal was and we had hardly touched it), I sucked and stroked Mike’s cock until he warned me he was getting close. The person who had set us the challenge had suggested that we use a condom to minimise any mess, but that seemed to be cheating and we had decided that the only way to meet the challenge fairly would be to do things properly. I could have let Mike cum in my mouth, but that would have spoiled the taste of my food so the closer he got to cumming, the more I concentrated on sucking just the head of his cock. I kept expecting Jen to interrupt us and warn us that someone was coming, but we continued up until the point Mike warned me he was on the brink of cumming. I moved my mouth away from his cock and half hid the head under the pullover as I continued to stroke him. I felt his cock jerk a few times as he came and his cum squirted up in to the pullover and ran down the shaft of his cock, which then got smeared over the whole shaft as I carried on stroking him. By the time I finished, his cock and balls were covered in cum, as was the inside of bottom of the pullover. My hand was also covered, but I just wiped this off on the inside of my thighs and then on my skirt before resuming dinner.

Mike didn’t put his cock away during dinner (although it was hidden under the pullover) and stroked him a few times to feel the sticky mess covering his now limp cock. I gave him an extra treat over dessert and after taking a mouthful of ice cream I bent over and took him in my mouth again, sucking him as I felt his cock swell in my mouth. This added a fair bit to the mess (to be fair I probably sucked some of the cum off of his cock, but some of the melted ice cream dribbled out as I sucked him). To even things up and warm his cock up again, I sucked him with a mouthful of coffee once we had finished dessert and he then put his cock away and fastened his trousers. When we got home we needed to wash the jumper and his trousers, but I could have left the jumper as it wouldn’t have been the first time I’d worn clothes with bodily secretions on them (on a number of occasions I’ve gone to work with Mike’s cum on the inside of one bra cup and Jen’s juices on the other one).


It looks like the challenges will be fairly quick to write up (although that will probably depend on the exact nature of the challenge) so we’re opening the floor to anyone who wants to suggest something (preferably legal – or at least able to be completed without being discovered seeing as a number of our outdoors activities may not be looked on entirely favourably).

6 comments:

  1. Bravo! Good show! My next challenge is for either you, mike or Jen to cum while in a hot tub with someone else (stranger) in also. Bonus points if you are looking at them when you cum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll need to find somewhere suitable to do that but I'll add it to the list and we'll get back to you

      Delete
  2. FYI Jen shouldn't go in hot tubs when pregnant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we know - we've been doing all the things that are recommended to keep Jen safe since she got pregnant. (It's not that bad, we do allow her out of the house...)

      Delete
  3. I'm a spa therapist and surprised what some people don't realise is contra-indicated during early pregnancy. Glad you haven't wrapped her up in cotton wool and locked her in the house! I only commented out of genuine care not condemnation or arrogance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been fairly paranoid in some cases but have tried not to go too over the top with protecting her. She's had no alcohol and only had sexual partners that we really trust to be free from infection (which has equated to Lis, Lucy and Sue - and Mike and me of course)

      Delete