Monday, 24 November 2014

Threesome with Vicky – Part 1

At the end of February I headed down to visit Vicky and her (no longer quite so new) boyfriend Oscar. As their relationship had developed, Vicky had told him a number of things about her past, including about her relationship with Lis and the fact that she had been involved with Mike, Jen and me. He wasn’t naive enough to think that he was the first guy she had been with, but he really seemed to enjoy hearing about the times she had been with girls (including Jen and I) so after one particularly graphic description he had asked her if she would be willing to let another girl join them in bed.

Vicky had been a bit unsure about this at first – she knew full well that I would be up for it, so it wasn’t a case of not knowing someone she could invite, but she has been quite sure that Oscar is ‘the one’ and wasn’t sure about complicating things by inviting other people in to the relationship (even if it was just on the physical side). Oscar had been sufficiently persistent about wanting to at least watch Vicky do things with another girl that in the end she had given in and arranged for me to visit (she could have almost certainly found someone else to join them, but as I was ‘hers’ and she knew I was already taken, I didn’t pose any kind of threat).

They met me at the station and things were rather awkward at first. I kissed Vicky hello (just a little kiss) and hugged Oscar. We stopped off on the way back to their place for a drink and chatted for a bit but things were still rather stilted so we decided to head home and see how things went there. Given the atmosphere, I wasn’t feeling too hopeful that my weekend was going to be as exciting as I’d hoped, but I had missed doing things with Vicky so at least wanted to get the chance to re-familiarise myself with her body. Once indoors, we removed our coats and headed up to their bedroom. Oscar was told (by Vicky) to sit and watch (they had already put a chair in the room for him) and Vicky and I stood facing each other. We slowly embraced and started to kiss – fairly gently at first, but it didn’t take long before we had our arms wrapped around each other and our tongues pushed in to each other’s mouths.

I had intended to wait for Vicky to move things on, but got impatient and ran my hands down her back, over her ass and back up under her skirt. When my hands ended up on her panties I broke the kiss and whispered to her that she was being boring by wearing them so she pushed her hands under my skirt and on to my bare ass. We moved on to the bed and kissed a bit more before I pulled on her top and told her to show me her beautiful breasts (I may not be in to breasts that much, but I know Vicky is and she had told me that Oscar was a breast man so I intended to put on a show). Vicky had a front fastening bra on so I could easily get to her breasts and as soon as I had exposed her nipples I eagerly started to kiss and suck on them. Vicky is a fairly giving girl when it comes to sex so my work on her didn’t go unrewarded – after she had spent a little while enjoying my ministrations, my top and bra were pulled off, I was pushed on to my back and she reciprocated and sucked my nipples to attention. As she did this I pushed a leg up between her thighs and pressed against her crotch, giving her something to grind against. When she moved back up to kiss me, I immediately pulled her skirt up and slipped a hand in to her panties to caress her ass directly.

Vicky told me that it was good to see I was just as horny as ever and pushed a hand under my skirt, quickly inserting a couple of fingers in to my cunt. I told her that it wasn’t fair that she get to touch me without me doing the same to her and between the two of us we managed to pull her panties down (while keeping her fingers inside me) so I could push a hand between her ass cheeks and caress her pussy. I quietly asked her if she wanted to let Oscar see her eating me or me eating her first and she said she didn’t mind so I told her that I wanted to taste her cunt. She told me off for being the eternal romantic (for my American audience – that was sarcasm) and she rolled over on to her back and spread her legs. I moved down between them, pushed her skirt up out of the way and spread her pussy (which was freshly shaved – as was mine). As I ate Vicky I reached back and pulled my skirt up so Oscar could see my ass and pussy and briefly played with myself, but then concentrated on playing with Vicky. It felt nice to get my lips back on her pussy and her juices in my throat and I pushed my tongue as far in to her as I could. Vicky pulled my head against her crotch and made pleasant moaning sounds but after a few minutes said that it wasn’t fair for me to have all the fun eating her. Once again my impatience took over and while I had planned on letting Oscar watch his girlfriend being eaten by another girl and made to cum before he got to watch Vicky do things with me, I gave in to my desire and crawled over Vicky in a 69 position.

She pulled my cunt to her mouth before I could get mine back to hers and we lay pressed up against each other with our tongues flicking back and forth over each other’s pussies and clits. I saw Oscar move around the bed a few times to watch what we were both doing to each other and felt Vicky spread my lips as she watched her eat me. It felt like I could feel his eyes drilling in to my pussy and I wished I could cum and squirt my juices all over Vicky’s face with him watching (but it’s only Jen that can do that – and even she only does it occasionally). I’m not really sure why, but for some reason I could feel my orgasm building fairly quickly (and it’s not as if Vicky had been practicing on women since the last time I did things with her) so I ate her faster. I might have overdone it a bit as she came before I did by a couple of minutes, but that just gave me a chance to kitty kiss her while she finished eating me. As the final stages of my orgasm built, I moaned in to her cunt and told her how good her tongue felt, but I was cut short by my orgasm pulsing out of my cunt and throbbing through my crotch. I let out a few louder moans and Vicky eased off a bit, kitty kissed me for a minute or so and then pulled away from my pussy.

I rolled off of her and lay panting beside her. She moved around to face me and we kissed for a bit before she asked Oscar if he had enjoyed our display. Predictably, he had and Vicky asked if he would like to see a bit more of me (which he did). Vicky got me to turn around so my head was at the top of the bed (so Oscar could sit back on his chair at the bottom of the bed and see my crotch) and she pulled my legs apart. She lay beside me and kissed me while gently stroking my pussy – I nearly told her that I needed a little longer to recover as my first orgasm had been quite strong, but I don’t like to disappoint people (when it comes to sex anyway) so I let her continue. I was then told to play with myself while Vicky started kissing and caressing my breasts. I reached down and stroked my pussy for a while and as I got more excited I pulled my knees up and reached my other hand around under one of my legs to finger myself. Oscar asked if he could have a closer look and Vicky called him over – he watched my cunt closely and then sat beside me for a bit to watch Vicky playing with my nipples. She let him play with one of my breasts and I arched my body to press against his hand harder. He leant over me to see what I was doing to my pussy a few times and I could easily see the bulge in his trousers. I gave them both a warning that I was getting close and would cum soon and Oscar concentrated on watching my face. I hadn’t been expecting that (but have since found out he is a fan of ‘Beautiful Agony’) and it was a bit more intimate than I had expected, but I had no intention of stopping so plunged a couple of fingers in to my clit while frigging myself until my second orgasm hit me and I let out a long ‘aahhhh’. I begged Vicky to kitty kiss me and she did so (which made it feel even better) and while she did this I sucked my fingers clean of my juices and lifted my nipples to my mouth to give them each a few licks (that is much harder when lying on your back).

Once Vicky moved back up beside me, we chatted for a while (as she gently stroked my breasts). Oscar had loved seeing us play with each other and he was once again allowed to help Vicky out with my breasts. She let him briefly caress my thighs and legs and then got me to roll over so he could stroke my ass. She took his hand and pushed it down between my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers brush over my pussy a few times before she pulled his hand away and was then told to roll over on to my back again, at which point Oscar had to return to playing with my breasts.

Vicky asked me if I wanted to do anything more and indicated in Oscar’s direction with her eyes. She only decided that she wanted to let him do things with me at that point, but I was glad that she did and I sat up so I could kiss him properly. I broke the kiss with him to kiss Vicky once more and thanked her (for the loan of her boyfriend) and then switched my attention back to Oscar. His hands started to roam over my body so I fumbled with his belt and trousers until I had a hand on his cock. He was very hard and I stroked him for a bit before I told him I wanted to see him properly so he stood up and started to strip off. I pulled my skirt and socks off so we were both naked and I then took hold of Oscar’s cock and wrapped my lips around it. I took a fair length of it in to my mouth and then bobbed my head back and forth as I swirled my tongue around the head and shaft. Between sucks I warned him not to cum (but I already knew from Vicky that he wasn’t a ‘quick shot’ so I wasn’t too worried. I sucked him for a while and then asked if he would eat me. He seemed surprised that I wanted to cum again but Vicky reminded him that she had said I was insatiable. He lay on the bed and I climbed over him in a 69 position and lowered my cunt to his face. Between Mike and Jen I’m usually spoiled for cunnilingus – it’s not that Oscar was particularly bad at it and it felt nice, but he didn’t seem to be putting as much effort in as I would have liked (especially given the way I was sucking on his cock).


I asked Vicky if I could have him properly and she nodded so I moved around and positioned myself over his crotch. To ensure Vicky was really okay with it, I got her to hold his cock in place and spread my lips and I lowered myself on to him. His cock felt a little cold at first (probably from the covering of my saliva), but it quickly warmed up and we started to hump against each other. I happily rode him while he reached up and played with my breasts and Vicky sat beside us watching. I told him repeatedly how I wanted to cum around his cock and then feel him fill me with his hot cum. He asked Vicky if it was really okay for him to cum in me and she said that she couldn’t see much difference between what we were doing and him finishing in me. He wanted to be on top to finish off though so we rolled over and he knelt between my legs, pushed a couple of pillows under my ass and held my legs spread as he fucked me. He played with my clit as we fucked but I took over doing that and told him to concentrate on enjoying himself. We fucked for a fair time with him using long even strokes in and out of my cunt, which felt really good. I kept myself quite close to cumming so when Oscar said he was nearly there I could tell him to just carry on and cum. As he got closer still he warned me he was going to cum in me, but that was exactly what I wanted him to do anyway. I pushed myself over the edge and moaned as I came, telling him to fill my cunt with his cum. He had sped up a bit from his earlier rhythm but was still using long strokes and even after my third orgasm of the night it felt good. Just before he came he started pushing harder in to me so I tried to contract myself around him and told him to cum as deep inside me as he could. He thrust in to me a few more times and then used much shorter strokes as he came. I squeezed as hard as I could (which he really enjoyed) and he then remained buried in me.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, I don't see where the 'threesome' part comes in. It seems more like, fuck me then fuck my boyfriend... but then again the tale isn't all told. I tend to shy away from those types of encounters because the whole 'I want to watch them fuck someone else' thing is very bad for the psyche. It's different from 'let's have a threesome' and tends to be the precursor to all sorts of problems... But that's just my experience in being 'the other' and not a hard and fast rule. I've seen many do this just before getting more adventurous in involving others and invariably the one fucked wants more while the partner can't handle it and it tears the relationship apart. I've even seen one couple swear it off to avoid the breakup but the other stated sneaking around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we've managed it quite well for a good number of years now as have many of the friends in the various groups we know. Admittedly some couples haven't lasted, but I don't think the proportion of people who have split up have been any higher than in the general population. As a spoiler, things have been fine with Vicky and Oscar and I end up visiting them again.

      Having said that, I have a feeling that Sue splitting up from her BF may have had something to do with the threesome, but he was a bit of a git anyway and she is much happier now.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and you're right about it not being a threesome so far, keep reading and we get to that bit (we didn't want to spoil him straight away)

      Delete