Thursday, 27 November 2014

Threesome with Vicky – Part 2

We stayed locked together for a couple of minutes as we described to each other what we had felt. Vicky asked whether he had been as good as she had described (which shocked him as he apparently hadn’t known the full extent of what Vicky had told me about their sex life – so he was naïve in some ways!). When he pulled out I felt his cum start to trickle out of my cunt and when I reached down to feel it, it felt quite thick. I place a hand over my pussy and knelt up – as the cum dribbled out of me I rubbed it over my pussy, thighs, ass breasts and neck. It felt quite silky and I finished off by sucking my fingers clean. Vicky went one better and took Oscar’s cock in to her mouth and gently sucked him but I told her that as I’d fucked him, I should be the one to clean him off. He was quite happy to have two women fighting over his cock and did what I asked when I told him toile down so I could rub myself against his cock. He wasn’t quite hard enough to get back inside me so I just humped against him for a bit and then crawled down to take him in my mouth and suck him clean. This also gave me a chance to examine him a bit more thoroughly, but not for too long as I wanted one more thing that night and suggested to Vicky that she lick my pussy clean.

I gave her instructions to not lick too much inside me as I wanted to keep whatever cum I still had in me, but that she could clean off my lips and thighs. As she did this I reached over to Oscar’s cock and stroked him for a while and then asked Vicky if she wanted any more attention. She said that she didn’t need to cum again and I pointed out that I hadn’t sked if she ‘needed’ to cum, but if she ‘wanted’ to. She acted coy, but didn’t stop me as I slid a hand up her thigh and pushed a couple of fingers in to her cunt. She fell back on the bed with me on top of her and I switched back and forth between kissing her and kissing, licking and sucking her breasts while keeping my fingers moving in her pussy. I considered asking Oscar to help out (seeing as I had been invited along to take part in a threesome), but decided to wait and see if he would join in and if he didn’t, leave it until the next day to give him the promised threesome. He just sat and watched so I carried on playing with Vicky until she was squirming around underneath me, at which point I asked if she wanted me to get her off with my fingers (as I was doing) or my mouth. She said that she didn’t care and just wanted to cum (which was partially encouraging as it meant I’d got her nice and horny, but also a little disappointing as I’d like to think that people care about the quality of the orgasms I help give them). As I’d eaten her already and I know Vicky likes breast play, I just carried on fingering her while sucking on her nipples. Vicky came for me a second time that night and I briefly kissed her afterwards before suggesting we settle down and get some rest.

I wasn’t entirely being honest when I suggested that though as I told Oscar I wanted him to spoon inside me as we fell asleep. He is used to doing that with Vicky so curled up behind me and slid his cock back in to my cunt. I rocked back and forth against him and asked him various things about the evening’s sessions – what his favourite had been, how much he had enjoyed seeing Vicky and me eating each other… As I’d hoped, he started to push back against me in time with my thrusts and I relayed this information to Vicky. She said that as he’d already fucked me, he could do so again if he wanted. I pulled Vicky closer to me and curled up against her back as Oscar continued to fuck me and I whispered in her ear that I would make sure to wake her in the ‘usual way’ in the morning and that we could have a proper play. I tried reaching around Vicky to finger or frig her but she said she didn’t think that she could cum again so soon so I contented myself with caressing her nipples (she almost always wants that done – she is nearly as bad as Jen in that sense). Fortunately Vicky knows me quite well so she told Oscar to remember to play with my clit – he did as he was told and reached a hand down between Vicky and me, found my clit and started to stroke it. I felt Vicky pressing her ass back against his hand and I whispered to asking if we should let him finger us both at the same time on the Saturday. Vicky thought that was a good idea and I went back to enjoying Oscar’s cock inside me, his fingers on my clit, my fingers on Vicky’s nipples and her back rubbing against my nips. I told Oscar that he could cum in me before I came if he wanted (as long as he kept frigging me afterwards of course) and that this time I wanted him to stay buried in me until he went soft and fell out naturally (or we both went to sleep). He did cum before me, but not by too much and was even able to continue to move inside me a little while he finished me off. As we fell asleep I pressed back against his cock and flexed myself around him a number of times which helped keep him hard (or at least not soft) for a fair while. He did slide out of me a little bit and I felt some more of his cum trickle out and down my ass – but I have no objection to sleeping in the wet spot (I actually quite like it as it means whoever I’ve been with has enjoyed them self).

The next morning (as promised), I crawled under the covers and woke Vicky up by going down on her. I didn’t ignore Oscar and stroked him a little while I licked Vicky and then switched over to sucking him while stroking Vicky. Once they were both sufficiently turned on, I suggested that we move on to the real purpose of my visit (threesomes) and offered myself up to take the middle position. I lay on my back and Vicky climbed over my face. I took a hold of her hips and started to eat her and quickly felt Oscar pull my legs apart, press his cock against my cunt and slide in to me. He held my legs wide apart as he fucked me and I felt Vicky lean forwards a number of times. I later found out that she was occasionally kissing Oscar and I could tell the times when she reached down to play with my clit (and from the different hand positioning and styles of touching, I think they both took turns fondling my breasts). I guess I could have tried to hold back and draw my orgasm out, but I loved having Vicky back over my mouth and a still relatively new cock fucking my cunt. I also assumed that Vicky was watching fairly closely so that helped quite a bit and I ended up cumming before either of them did. Vicky was probably aware that I came as I moaned in to her cunt as I did so, but I carried on eating her and was happy for Oscar to carry on fucking me. I did have to reach down and grab Vicky’s arm as she started to rub me more forcefully again as she got close to cumming, but she got the message and eased off. Oscar came just a little while before Vicky did – I presume (or hope) that the sight of his girlfriend just about to be given an orgasm by another girl was what pushed him over the edge (and also hope that being inside my cunt helped too). I felt him thrust hard in to me a number of times as he came and as I was fairly sure that Vicky hadn’t cum yet I lapped away at her a bit faster. I felt her shudder a little as she came so I eased off and kitty kissed her.

When he pulled out of me, I once again I felt Oscar’s creamy cum leak out of my cunt and when Vicky climbed off of my face I reached down to my pussy, pumped a couple of fingers in and out a few times and then brought them to my mouth to suck clean. I moved around to take him in my mouth and gently sucked his cock clean of our juices and warned him that he had better be prepared to make more cum and be ready to fuck again a number of times that day. Once again Vicky reminded him about the ‘insatiable’ warning attached to me but I assured him that between Vicky and him I was fairly confident they could keep me satisfied.

Oscar wasn’t used to ‘naked breakfast’ but he seemed to appreciate it. Once we had eaten the rea; breakfast, we moved on to yoghurt and fruit. Vicky and I spent a while licking bits of yoghurt off of each other’s breasts and then moved on to eating it off of (and out of) each other’s cunts. Oscar was given a go at both areas on each of us and was then allowed to experiment with some fruit. We moved in to the living room and Vicky and I sat on the sofa with our legs spread and he used a banana to fuck us. This felt quite good but I thought that if we were going to play that we may as well do it properly and make a real mess so after he had finished with the banana and had a quick turn fucking us both (switching back and forth) I suggested that we try using some chocolate.

For this we moved up to the bathroom with Vicky and I standing in the shower and sharing a Mars bar. I let her fuck me with it first and I then took the (already sticky and gooey) bar and did the same to her. Once it became too soft to safely use inside each other (we didn’t want anything getting stuck inside us), we smeared the remainder over each other’s breasts and then started licking each other clean. Well, technically we were ‘cleaner’ as we each ate some of the mess, but the rest of it just got more spread out over our bodies, faces & thighs so the overall effect was probably a negative. Oscar enjoyed watching us though and while I would have loved to have his cock inside me while I played with Vicky, I knew that I needed to be hosed out first so once we reached the point where we were as clean as we could get each other with our tongues, we used the shower and lots of hot water to melt off the remaining mess and then sprayed the water up in to each other while using our fingers to help clean out our insides. Oscar then joined us and we made sure that his cock was thoroughly cleaned before drying ourselves off and heading back in to the bedroom. As we had taken a while to have breakfast, play and then put on our chocolate show, we thought that it was definitely time to fuck properly again and it was quite clear from the hardness of Oscar’s cock that he was more than ready to help out.

We started off with something else that I knew he would like – a double boob job. Vicky had told me he enjoyed those so it made sense that he would enjoy it more with four breasts being rubbed against his cock. Oscar sat at the edge of the bed with Vicky and I kneeling either side of him and we pressed our breasts against each other and rubbed up and down the length of his cock. He really enjoyed it when our nipples rubbed against the head of his cock and it also felt better than I had expected it to for me (my nips aren’t usually that sensitive). We gave his cock a few licks each and then kissed each other around it, swirling our tongues around the head. He especially seemed to enjoy this but we (or specifically I) wanted to fuck properly so we didn’t suck him for too long before he was told to get on his back and let me mount him. I rode him for a while as he reached up and played with my breasts but it was then time for Vicky to climb up over his face and have him eat her (it was hardly fair for us to do all the work and him to receive all the pleasure now). I occasionally saw Oscar’s tongue flick up the front of Vicky’s pussy and we leant forwards to kiss each other a few times. Vicky also stroked my clit for some of the session and we briefly licked each other’s nipples (although it was rather awkward as even though we are both fairly well endowed in the breast department, we had to lean and twist quite a bit to reach).


I assumed that Oscar might not last too long given the teasing we had given him before starting the ’proper’ session so when we got going fully, I frigged my clit (apart from when Vicky was doing this for me). It definitely felt good, but Oscar didn’t move in me quite as much as I would have liked. I still came though and then fucked him a lot more energetically to help him cum (which didn’t take very long). I remained impaled on his cock while he finished eating Vicky and just made gentle movements back and forth. By the time Vicky came, most of his cum had already leaked out of me so we once again licked and sucked his cock to clean him off and for good measure Vicky and I spent a few minutes 69ing and kitty kissing each other. Oscar looked quite spent but was still happy to watch us.

4 comments:

  1. Oscar sounds like a decent fuck. Outside of Mike, if you could only have sex with only one other guy, who would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's quite a difficult one to answer. I could just cheat and say Richard and James (seeing as they come as a couple). It might actually be Richard as I've done things with him quite a lot so we work quite well together, or Maybe Bennett from the parties as he can also last quite a while. I'll continue to have a think about it.

      Delete
  2. What about Richard and Bennett would make them your choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - I thought I'd replied to this...

      I've done things with Richard quite a few times so we both have an idea of what the other one likes (which helps a lot when having sex). He is quite willing to try most things (and as many of those things involve other guys as well then it makes it quite a lot of fun). Unfortunately he isn't as good at cunnilingus as I'd like, but I've been rather spoiled in that area seeing as Mike is somewhat obsessed with it. Assuming I would still have access to Jen, then I guess she would make up for Richard in that area...

      As for Bennett - he can last quite a long time so he can give a really decent fuck before he cums. He's also capable of producing a fair amount of cum (at least on his first fuck of the evening) and I have the feeling that he would be more than willing to fuck me outside or in risky places.

      Delete