Monday, 1 December 2014

Threesome with Vicky – Part 3

We got ready to go out and headed in to town. I didn’t hide the fact that I didn’t have any panties on under my skirt but I don’t think Oscar realised this until we were sitting having lunch and I gave him a flash of my pussy. Unfortunately the place was too busy to do much more than that but we made up for this a little later on in the afternoon. Vicky and I walked a little way apart from Oscar so we could discuss something and once we had decided on our plan we dragged him along to a sex shop. We went straight up to the counter and I asked the guy to show us the best double ended dildos he had as I wanted to put on a good show with my friend for her boyfriend. Vicky and I debated the merits of each dildo and discussed whether we thought they would feel good inside of us and whether they were long enough to thrust against. We settled on a black one that felt quite nice and as we paid for it I told Oscar that he would get to watch us swallow the dildo between our cunts and fuck each other with it. He knew full well that we were just trying to embarrass him and he took it fairly well (although he did still blush a bit).

We stayed out a little longer and I got to display myself to him a bit more over coffee before we returned home. Vicky wasn’t ready to cum again and we wanted to make sure that Oscar had enough energy left for a session that night so I hadn’t been expecting to do much before we went out, but Vicky told him that he could fondle me if he wanted. I didn’t object to this and let him explore my body with his hands a number of times. I was stroked and probed over dinner, in the living room and up in the bedroom as we started to get ready to go out for the night. He asked if he could use the new dildo on me but was told he would have to wait until we were ready to put on a show for him. I did get tired of being the only one who was being touched so I started to fondle Vicky and as we got ready we took turns fingering and briefly licking each other – mostly just for show and not really trying to make anyone cum. We both backed on to Oscar’s cock a few times too (frequently enough to keep him hard for around an hour) but we didn’t let him have any relief and once we were both ready he was told to hurry up and dress so we could go out. This time, he was in no doubt that both Vicky and I were naked under our skirts and we stopped off in an alleyway to briefly have a lick of each other to reinforce this. Of course he was also allowed to fondle our pussies, but the real fun came when we went to the club.

Both Vicky and Oscar are good dancers (it is how they met) so I had two good people to lead me. As the dance floor got more crowded I pushed their hands down and under my skirt (and made sure that Oscar did the same to Vicky) and we had a good fondle of each other. I could feel that Oscar was quite hard and later on in the evening we moved over to the side of the room and pushed him up against the wall. I kissed him deeply and told him to finger me until I came and as a reward he would get to see me do the same to Vicky. His hands quickly went back under my skirt and he pushed a couple of fingers between my lips. I felt his other hand on my ass and could feel that he was lifting my skirt enough that my ass was showing, but I didn’t care (as long as it didn’t result in us being thrown out I liked the idea of as many people seeing what was happening to me as possible). Oscar alternated between fingering me and frigging me, which worked quite well as it meant his fingers were always nicely lubricated with my juices and the closer I got to cumming, the more I panted in his ear and told him to keep going and to make me cum. He kept rubbing my clit and I used him to hold myself up as I came, all the while panting in his ear about how I was going to do the same to Vicky as he watched.

Vicky’s skirt was slightly longer than mine so I had to be a bit more discreet as I pushed it up enough for me to play with her, but I got my fingers on to her cunt and we kissed as I played with her. I didn’t try to draw things out too much (as I was aware that we might get caught and have to stop) but I also didn’t try and make her cum straight away and also plunged a couple of fingers in to her cunt and fucked her for a little while. She felt quite wet and I teased her about this but she just told me to stop wasting time and to make her cum. I had almost forgotten just how horny Vicky could be and I once again thought how nice it was to have her back (and knew that Mike and Jen would also love to get a chance to do things with her again). I reminded her that we had to have at least one more session that night once we got home and she said that this was fine. She pushed her tongue deep in to my mouth as she came and I felt her body jerk as few times. When I withdrew my fingers from her pussy I could feel that they were coated in her juices but unfortunately the light wasn’t bright enough for this to be visible. I made the best of it though and slowly sucked my fingers clean as Oscar watched. I’m fairly sure that a number of people had realised what I was doing to Vicky (I think her orgasm had been a bit more obvious than my one), but we weren’t challenged over it and Vicky didn’t seem to mind too much. We danced a little while longer and our hands were much more daring in sliding under skirts and across Oscar’s crotch. He told us that he wanted to fuck us again so after a bit more dancing (and teasing) we decided to head home and give him what he wanted.

I made sure that we didn’t waste the walk and we stopped off a couple of times to ensure he remained ‘interested’ until we got home. The first time, we got him to finger us both and Vicky and I took turns kneeling and having a brief lick at each other’s pussies. The second time, once he had fingered us I knelt and pulled his cock out, briefly sucked him and got him to slide in to Vicky and fuck her from behind. I then sucked him clean and offered him my cunt and Vicky sucked him clean once he had briefly fucked me. Needless to say, he was still hard when we got home (we may have also fondled his crotch a number of times while actually walking). We didn’t even bother getting ready for bed and just went straight to the bedroom, pulled off each other’s clothes and fell on to the bed.

I pushed Vicky on to her back, spread her legs and went down on her while reaching around behind myself to indicate to Oscar that I wanted him inside me. He got the message and I felt him rub his cock against my cunt, pull my lips apart and slide straight in to me (I was also quite wet so he went all the way in in one stroke). He fucked me quite hard and massaged my ass, then reached around to play with my breasts. When I looked up over Vicky’s body I could see her fondling her own breasts and while I would have been quite happy to carry on in that position, I also wanted to see Oscar fuck her. I pulled my mouth away from Vicky’s cunt and told Oscar what I wanted. At that point I don’t think he cared too much who he fucked so he quickly lay on his back and let me climb over his face. I nearly 69ed with him to suck my juices off of his cock, but preferred the idea of them being mixed up inside Vicky so I just held his cock in place and then helped guide it in to Vicky when she mounted him.

Vicky rode up and down on Oscar quite energetically and we kissed and fondled each other. He was eating me quite well and I humped back and forth, riding his face and mouth and feeling my juices covering him, making the whole area very slippery. I encouraged Vicky by telling her that I wanted to see how she fucked her guy and helping out a bit by frigging her clit and fondling her breasts. For a little while we both leant forwards and hugged each other, our breasts pressing together as we moved back and forth, both trying to get as much pleasure out of Oscar as we could. I described to her what his tongue was doing to me, how he was licking my clit, sucking on my lips and pushing his tongue inside me. Vicky told me how his cock was filling her and how she wanted to cum so we broke the hug to allow her to move more freely.

As Vicky got close to cumming I reached out and cupped her breasts. I gently massaged her nipples and told her to stay focussed on me as she came. She had a hand frigging her clit and was humping against Oscar’s cock. It was obvious that she was close and I told him to fuck her harder. I could feel my own orgasm building and kept reminding Vicky to look at me. She had a wonderful expression on her face, her mouth half open and such obviously erotic moans coming from her. I really wanted us to cum at the same time so we could pretend that Oscar was linking us as we fucked (which I guess he sort of was) and I told him to concentrate on licking my clit. Vicky came before me and let out a series of moans and Oscar wasn’t too far behind her. His licking faltered a bit but when I told him to keep going he did. I asked him to ease off a bit and he made an attempt to kitty kiss me (Vicky has been training him in this) so I stayed over his face and Vicky and I kissed for a few more minutes until we finally both dismounted.

I guessed that Oscar would enjoy watching me kitty kiss Vicky so I got her to lie back with her legs spread and went down on her. I could only faintly taste the saltiness of Oscar’s cum so I assumed he hadn’t cum that much in her (which was good as it meant I could taste Vicky properly). I made sure that he didn’t wipe his cock clean and promised that I would get to him in due course, but got slightly side-tracked as Vicky suggested that we 69 and kitty kiss. We spent a little while tonguing each other and I would have happily made her cum again if she had wanted (but she didn’t) so I asked her if she would help to get Oscar hard again in order for him to spoon with me as we fell asleep. He was already a good way there due to our little 69 session, but we helped him get to full stiffness by both kissing, licking and sucking on his cock. I felt him reach around to my pussy and finger me (I was kneeling on the bed with my ass aimed up towards his head(ish) and told him that I wanted to feel him inside me and that he could fuck me if he wanted or could just spoon me to sleep.


Oscar didn’t think he could cum again (to be fair, he had done quite well that day) and opted to spoon with me. We did sort of semi-fuck, with me pushing back against him while he moved inside me, but after a while we slowed down and just gently pushed against each other. Vicky slept on the other side (behind) Oscar that night and she reached around him and placed a hand on my side. I made sure to keep moving back and forth on Oscar’s cock to keep him hard and I got him to describe to me some of the things that he and Vicky had done together. Each time he told me something I got him to describe it in more detail, using dirtier language. He was a little hesitant about this at first but by the end he was telling me how he fucked Vicky’s cunt and rubbed his cock between her tits before cumming over her face. I’m fairly sure I could have talked him in to fucking me, but as he didn’t seem to have much cum left I decided that it would be best to wait until morning and just promised him that he would get to see us use the double ended dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment