Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Threesome with Vicky – Part 4

On the Sunday morning, I woke them in the same way I had on the Saturday (with oral sex). I worked a bit more on Vicky to begin with but didn’t make her cum and I then switched over to sucking Oscar. Vicky helped me out with this and we whispered to each other (between sucks) and came up with a plan. We kissed and sucked his cock together, kissing around the head, licking up and down the length of the shaft and working together to suck and lick him at the same time. He really enjoyed this and when Vicky said he was getting close to cumming we changed position and got him to sit at the edge of the bed so we could kneel in front of him and work on his cock more readily. I held the base of his cock firmly and Vicky caressed his balls as we both flicked our tongues over the head. He told us that he was going to cum but this made no difference to our technique and we just carried on. It took him another couple of minutes and I could feel him jerking around as his orgasm slowly built (much more slowly than he would have liked). Vicky and I kept our heads together with her right cheek pressed against mine so that we could capture more of his cum. He gave a final warning that he was about to cum and I watched as a few jets of cum squirted out of his cock and landed on our faces. It dripped down and on to our bodies and legs but we kept flicking our tongues over his glans until he asked us to stop. At this point we each had a few (gentle) sucks of his cock and then separated so he could see his cum covering our faces and bodies.

Vicky and I shared a kiss, tasting a little of his cum from each other, but I then grabbed the double ended dildo and wiped it over the cum splashes, coating both ends of it with his cum. I rubbed one end on my cunt and the other on Vicky’s before getting her to lie back and pointing out that I was using the end covered with my juices to slide in to Vicky. It slipped in to her fairly easily and I asked Oscar to hold the dildo still while I slid down on to the free end and then pushed myself tight up against Vicky so we swallowed it completely between us. We scissored and ground against each other, letting Oscar have a close-up view of the dildo between us. He reached out and fondled both of our breasts at the same time and I asked him if he enjoyed seeing his cum being worked in to two girls’ cunts at the same time (he did). As he was so willing to help out, we got him to play with our clits and even let him have a lick of both of us at the same time (Oscar isn’t in to eating pussy in the way that Mike or Jen are, but from my experience the previous night I knew that he wasn’t too bad at it). We all agreed that it would be better for Vicky and I to finish things off ourselves though so as we got closer to cumming Oscar moved back and Vicky and I humped against each other more energetically.

We knew that we could have cum much faster if we had frigged each other (or ourselves), but set the goal of cumming without any further direct clitoral contact (or at least without using fingers as we were slamming and rubbing our clits against each other as we fucked). It took a few more minutes, but it felt really good (and having Oscar watching us made it even better for me). I didn’t have to exaggerate my moans of pleasure and Vicky sounded equally lewd. As I was raised up a bit more then she was, I was doing more of the moving and was trying to decide whether I should try and hold back so she could cum first or if I should try to cum first and keep fucking her through my orgasm. I decided that as I was doing most of the work that I would make her cum first and make her ‘suffer’ while I carried on fucking her until I came. I didn’t really hold back that much but did make sure that Vicky came before I did and once she announced that she was cumming I humped against her harder and faster, making sure our cunts met and rubbed together with each stroke. I told her to keep cumming for me but her orgasm had ended before mine started and as I came I pushed my cunt against hers and rocked back and forth quickly so our cunts rubbed together rapidly. I panted to Vicky, telling her to fuck me and I think she moved back against me, but it was difficult to tell. I still came quite hard so I didn’t really care who was doing the moving and once my orgasm started to fade I moved back a bit so I wasn’t pressed against her as firmly and then took a few long strokes up and down the shaft of the dildo before lying back on the bed with the dildo still shared between us. Once a couple of minutes had passed, we allowed Oscar to slide the dildo back and forth between our pussies and let him play with us a little more (mostly more of fondling and sucking our breasts, but we also each had a little suck of his cock) and we then headed downstairs for breakfast (which we had naked again).

We discussed some of the things we could get up to on my next visit (Vicky conceded quite quickly that I could come back) and I promised to bring a number of toys with me. I then showered with Oscar (during which there was much teasing, but no actual fucking). While Vicky showered we played a bit more seriously and I sucked him, rode him and 69ed with him. I made sure that he didn’t cum and we had a break during which time I teased him – some of which was direct physical contact and some of which was me playing with Vicky while he watched. I offered to dress up for him (and offered the same from Vicky) but he doesn’t seem to have many fetishes in that area (as I said before, he is mostly a breast man) so we once again just let him have a play with our breasts until it got close to the time that I needed to leave. I wasn’t cruel enough to leave him (and Vicky) unsatisfied though and we finished off with a proper session with Vicky on her back with a pillow under her ass, me kneeling between her legs eating her and Oscar taking me from behind. He reached around to play with my clit and breasts and I gave him the option of him making me cum before he did or having him cum in me first and having him or Vicky make me cum afterwards. He asked which I would prefer and I told him that I liked the idea of having his cum inside me for my journey home so he held back and played with me until I came. I kept eating Vicky while he did this, but made sure that she didn’t cum so that Oscar had something to watch and help him enjoy finishing off in me – ideally they would have cum at the same time but she came a little bit before he did. I don’t think he minded too much as he certainly seemed to enjoy watching Vicky cum (I’m quite sure I felt him pump in to me harder as she came) and it was only a short while later that he pushed in to me hard a few times and then remained buried in me. I flexed my cunt around him to try and milk out any extra cum and he said he could feel me doing this so I did it some more while kitty kissing Vicky.

It was now late enough that we had to get dressed and head off to the station. I took the easy option and just stuffed my clothes in to my bag and pulled on my coat. Oscar didn’t believe that I was going to travel the whole way home in that state but by the time we got to the station he seemed somewhat more convinced (although he still thought I might pop in to the toilet on the train and get dressed). Most of Oscar’s cum had leaked out of me during the journey to the station but my pussy still felt quite wet and while having our goodbye kisses, Vicky and Oscar both slipped their hands in to my coat and got to find out for themselves just how wet I felt. Vicky gave me a second goodbye hug and played with me a bit more while we chatted. It was soon apparent that she was doing more than just idly stroking me and I asked her if she intended to make me cum. At first she said that she was just going to tease me and leave me feeling horny for the journey home, but between Oscar saying that he wanted to see me cum in such a public place and her deciding that it would be cruel to just tease me, she went all the way and alternated between fingering and frigging me until I was on the verge of cumming. At that point she backed off and said that maybe I should go home horny after all but Oscar said he would take care of me so Vicky said that I was her friend so if anyone was going to make me cum then it should be her. I hugged her tight and moaned in to her shoulder as her fingertips slipped back and forth over my clit and then used her body to hold myself up as my orgasm hit me. I was apparently quite flushed and we went off to the bathroom together so I could splash some water on my face.

While we were there I convinced Vicky to remove her panties (which she shouldn’t really have been wearing anyway) and she wiped them over her pussy a number of times and then stuffed them up inside her. I briefly rubbed her and then knelt to give her clit a few licks and she pulled the panties out of her pussy. I carefully placed them in my bag as a present for Mike and when we returned to Oscar I told him that Vicky was now naked under her skirt and that I had warmed her up for him so she should be ready to fuck once they got home. Vicky promised Oscar that now she had him back to herself that he would be expected to pay her fully for the weekend she (and I) had given him and I warned him that she might be about to fuck him until he couldn’t walk any more.


The saw me off and about an hour in to my journey I got a text from Vicky saying that they had just finished fucking and Oscar wondered if I was still naked under my coat. The train was too busy to do anything in my seat so I took a quick trip to the bathroom and sent them a photo of me with my coat open with my fingers in my pussy and the message ‘Still wet xxx’. I then returned to my seat and went over the events of the weekend as I dozed so I would be sufficiently horny on arriving home to service Mike and Jen (or have them service me). They met me at the station and I revealed that I was just wearing my coat so I received a couple of ‘hello’ fingerings (not to orgasm this time). When we got home, I quickly rinsed my pussy out (Mike doesn’t mind too much eating a little of another guy’s cum now but he wanted to taste just me) and we went upstairs to bed. I was made to eat Jen (to orgasm), suck Mike and then let him fuck me while Jen lapped at my clit. Only when we had finished did I tell them everything that had happened (and I gave Mike Vicky’s panties). They were glad to hear that the event would be repeated as the aim was for Mike and Jen to be able to do things with Vicky and while we were sure that Oscar would be fine with Jen fucking his girlfriend, we intended to take it slowly as far as introducing Mike in to the mix…

No comments:

Post a Comment