Monday, 4 May 2015

Rape Fantasy

I’ve been wary about writing this but it is something that has come up in conversation and films a number of times recently (in real time, not in where I’m up to in my entries and possibly related to 50 Shades). I’m hoping to get some feedback from people, either from girls directly or from any guys who have discussed anything like this with girls.

Firstly the obvious disclaimer – nobody should be raped.

Having said that, it seems to be quite a common female fantasy to have a guy (or guys) take her by force. I’ll admit that the idea really appeals to me as well (assuming I wouldn’t get hurt or catch any diseases) and being me, I really like the idea of being gang raped and used repeatedly by a number of guys. I know there is no way that you can voluntarily be raped and I assume that if a stranger was to actually rape me that I wouldn’t want it to happen so I find it to be quite a confusing fantasy (and for a long time I had assumed it was just a strange quirk of my nymphomania).

Having been group fucked a number of times and also been ‘forced’ to do things by Mike and Jen I feel as if I have a small inkling of what it could be like. I enjoyed all of those times (mostly, except when I was pushed a bit too far) – but the big difference was that I knew I was fundamentally safe and that they weren’t going to do anything to hurt me. Even so, the idea of a stranger tearing my clothes off and then fucking me for their own enjoyment still has a strange attraction. Of course in my fantasies I always end up enjoying myself and asking for more, which I know isn’t the case in reality (and once again – nobody should ever be raped).

Having thought a bit more about this since writing it, I wonder if ‘rape’ is completely the wrong word for this scenario. Even though the fantasy seems to be based around non-consensual sex it might be better to describe it as a ‘being dominated by a stranger’ fantasy. This might seem like splitting hairs but it seems to better describe the appeal of the fantasy better than ‘rape’ (which I can’t imagine actually appeals to any girl or woman).


Any comments and discussion would be welcome. I'll put up a regular post tomorrow to make up for this short one, but please comment as I really do want to explore this.

6 comments:

  1. I think the term you might be looking for is 'consensual non-consensual'. A past lover of mine was big into it, and during sex she would RP the fantasy (alongside telling me to do X or Y to her - like pin her arms behind her back or shove her face into the mattress while she offered vocal protest/instructions).

    I reckon this is probably the best way to go about it, because you discuss stuff vaguely enough that the person with the fantasy gets to live it out in there head. But then after you both know the limits you, she, whatever can initiate that sort of roleplay by saying, "fuck me, or rape me" and just go with the rough play/roleplay thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good description. In my head the whole idea of being made to (repeatedly) satisfy a group of strangers still appeals to me though.

      Delete
  2. I think the reason for the fantasy being so wide spread is because at the core you have a girl who is so sexually attractive it drives a guy to lose all control over themselves.

    That said, the best way to engage the fantasy is to agree on a 'safe word' and nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, is off limits until that word is spoken. Wrenching of hair, twisting of arms, slapping, tying up, biting, forcing your head down, gagging on his cock, etc. If you're going to do it, you have to be up for it all and only use the safe word of you feel like you're seriously about to be majorally injured.

    On and you WILL end up with bruises, minor cuts, marks, and probably an injured labia. If not, then they PROBABLY held back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's tending more in to Jen's territory than mine - I don't really like pain (beyond mild spanking). I think this may illustrate the difference between the desired fantasy and real rape though (speaking just for myself here but I imagine it could apply to other women too), I want to be raped/forcefully used, but without the non-sexual part of the physical assault. Okay I get if a guy fucks me without me being ready and turned on that it would hurt and cause damage but in my fantasy I am turned on.

      I like the first part of the comment too - being able to drive a guy that wild ties in nicely with why I write this blog, I love the idea of guys (and now girls) getting off while thinking of me and the things I do.

      Delete
  3. Well, then honestly, I would reccomend against it. Rape, at it's core, is an act of violence,not sex. If you're not into pain, then don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly where the difference between reality and fantasy comes in! In my fantasy it can be pleasurable while real rape (by which I mean anything in the real world) is bad. I don't believe that a rape fantasy can actually be enacted as if it is with someone you know and have a safe word with, then you know that it isn't real. I don't believe that any (or the vast majority) of women who are attracted to the idea really want to be raped or hurt (even someone like Jen who enjoys a bit of pain doesn't want to be really hurt(

      Delete