Saturday, 3 December 2016

Christmas 2014 – Part 10

It was actually quite a strange orgasm as it wasn’t very strong, but lasted much longer than usual. At no point did I feel the intense (or strong) waves of pleasure I usually would, but I felt wave after wave of what was undoubtedly an orgasm, just much weaker. It felt like I actually came for well over a minute and I think I could have possibly cum a bit longer if the guy hadn’t pushed hard into me and moaned that he was cumming. I realised that I hadn’t got Lisa off yet so concentrated on eating her, using one hand to hold her in place so I could get better contact with her clit. As I concentrated on this, I felt my orgasm fading so removed the hand I’d been frigging myself with and held her in place properly, lashing her cunt with my tongue for the guy to see. She came fairly quickly and I heard the guy comment on how hot she looked as I felt his cock slide out of me. I ate Lisa until she finished cumming and very briefly kitty kissed her while stroking myself, then pushed her up so I could sit up and present myself to the guy. He was very grateful and said we were incredible. We helped him clean up and once he was dressed, we followed him out into the shop (with Lisa and I still naked).

There were more customers by this point, a couple and a guy by himself. The guy we’d just fucked looked somewhat sheepish and left the shop so Lisa and I went and put our outfits back on and we wandered over to the couple who were looking at toys. The girl (probably in her mid-late 20s) looked somewhat surprised to see us, but she then looked rather annoyed when her partner paid so much attention to us. I launched into a spiel about the benefits of the various types of vibrators, which feel best in terms of texture, which had more power or patterns of movement and vibration… I asked the girl if she was looking for anything in particular and said that if there was anything she was interested in that she could always try one out. She looked shocked at this suggestion so I pretended I hadn’t meant what I said (although we would have happily helped her to try them out) and said that she, or her boyfriend, could try them out on my assistant (indicating Lisa). I kind of assumed that this wasn’t likely to happen so picked up one of our favourite vibes and turned it on, ran it over the woman’s arm and told her that it was pretty much the best feeling vibe we knew of. I let her boyfriend feel it and he said it felt soft so I took it off him and told Lisa to spread her legs. Both the guy and the girl watched as I ran the vibe back and forth along Lisa’s pussy, then slipped it up inside her and worked it in, getting a little deeper with each stroke. The girl asked what the fuck we were doing and I told her I was just demonstrating how good the vibe was and that she could try it out to see how smoothly it slid into Lisa if she wanted. Unsurprisingly, she didn’t want to so I told her boyfriend that if he wanted to get a good vibe that we would really recommend this one. I was a bit nervous that if we scared off too many customers that Alistair wouldn’t let us play in the store anymore, (although I assume he makes enough from the sex shows that we deserve a little slack), but I was pleasantly surprised when the guy selected a yellow vibe of the same model and told his girlfriend that they should get that one.

The two of them bought the vibe and left and I stopped masturbating Lisa, pulling the vibe out, turning it off and sucking it partially clean before taking it to Alistair for him to sanitise properly. The other guy who’d been in the shop asked if he could see the vibe and when I handed it to him he asked if he would be allowed to try it out. He was a fair bit older and slightly creepy, but I’d done enough to Lisa that she wanted someone to finish the job so we said yes. Alistair told the guy he’d have to buy the vibe if he used it and the guy agreed (and was made to pay for it before he started). Lisa hopped up onto the counter and spread her legs, then pulled her top off, spread her pussy and asked the guy to fuck her with the vibe. He didn’t waste any time and plunged it in to her. I told Lisa she was such a slut and she told me to shut up as she knew I’d happily take her place. I considered getting up there with her and asking him to fuck us both with the vibe, but then had a better idea and pressed myself up against his body and reached down to his crotch. He reeked of tobacco but I ignored this and rubbed his cock through his trousers. He used his free hand to caress my ass and I felt his fingers press between my cheeks and push forwards to my pussy. I told him to hold on a moment, stepped back and pulled my top off, then pressed up against him again and told him I wanted to feel his fingers again.

As his hand explored my ass and occasionally reached up to grope my breasts I stroked his crotch more, straightening the bulge of his cock and then rubbing him through his trousers. He was still fucking Lisa with the vibe but with a little prodding we got him to also rub her clit with it. His hand left me a couple of times to reach up and fondle Lisa’s breasts and stroke her face, but he always returned it to me. I considered unzipping his trousers and sliding my hand in, but the stroking through the trousers seemed to be getting the desired response as he was humping back against my hand and letting out the occasional ‘heh’ sound. Lisa was getting close by this point (there is a reason we like those particular vibes) and seeing her like this was clearly a turn on for the guy as he let out an ‘aaahhh’ sound and grabbed my hand, telling me to stop. I told him to just make Lisa cum and that I’d be gentle and very slowly rubbed him as he pumped the vibe into Lisa and he groped my ass even more. Lisa leant back and moaned as she came – clearly not caring that she was facing the door and any number of people could walk in and witness her orgasm. I made sue the guy kept playing with her until she finished cumming and when he pulled the vibe out I stuck my face between her legs and had a good lick, letting him watch. I felt his hands on my ass and at Mike’s prompting he pushed a couple of fingers into my pussy. His skin felt rough, but not painfully so and he worked them in a fair way, then fucked me with them. It felt fairly nice, but having already made him cum I was beginning to find his odour a bit off-putting so ended up pulling away from Lisa and turned to him to ask if he’d enjoyed fucking a little girl. He looked a little panicked and asked how old she was so we assured him she wasn’t underage (I know Lisa’s younger than we are, but she certainly doesn’t look under 16 – and probably not even under 18) and that I had just meant ‘younger than him’.

Just before the guy left I asked if he wanted a second set of pussy juice on the vibe and let him slide it into me (taking the opportunity to sit up on the counter and expose myself facing the door). This just helped to increase my level of horniness and I asked Alistair if he fancied closing up briefly to have a little fun. He said it was close enough to lunchtime that he could get away with it and asked if Lisa was joining us as well. I decided to be greedy again and said that she’d had enough fun for the time being and Mike said that they could head off and meet up with Jen so she didn’t feel too ignored. Mike whispered something to Alistair and told me to enjoy myself and to call when I was done. Alistair followed Mike and Lisa out, locked the door and came back. I asked how he wanted me and he said he was told to make sure I came lots so he had an idea but wasn’t sure if I could take it. I told him I was up for anything and he directed me back over to the sybian (instantly making me nervous as it’s pretty much the only thing I’ve found that is even more intense than a body wand). At first I had to kneel on all fours over the sybian and Alistair slipped into me. We tried to get my clit in contact with the pad but couldn’t so Alistair said we’d try something else. He pulled out and got me to sit up slightly until the pad did make contact and he positioned himself to slide into my ass (being in a sex shop, there was no shortage of lube). Sadly this position didn’t really work either so Alistair fetched a different attachment with a longer dildo and fastened it to the sybian. I lowered myself onto this – it felt nice but nowhere near as intense and then crouched forwards to grant Alistair access to my ass. He turned the sybian up and I could feel the attachment in my pussy pulsing rhythmically and Alistair pumped back and forth in my ass telling me he loved how I was always up for it. I told him I thought it would have been fun if I could have got the guy and his girlfriend involved properly earlier on (Alistair thanked me for securing the sale) and said he was sure he could find a woman if I really wanted to play with one. I told him I generally had access to more girls than guys, but if there was an opportunity to show myself off that I was always game and as he came in my ass he asked if I wanted to fuck anyone that afternoon.

Alistair pulled out and apologised for having cum so quickly, but complimented me on how tight my ass was. I was then instructed to sit on the attachment fully and felt the familiar intensity as the base of the attachment throbbed against my clit with the full length of the dildo/vibe pulsing inside me. I had to turn the power down as it was way too intense and as I came, Alistair took a photo of me. I lifted myself up a little to break contact between the pad and my clit but stayed on the dildo to enjoy the feeling of it throbbing away inside me. When I finally stood up and steadied myself, Alistair showed me the photo and asked if he could send it to a woman who might be interested in playing with me. Having just cum and being in the endorphin afterglow, I told him to go ahead, but said I’d need some food first and started gathering up my clothes. He waited for me to get dressed and followed me out so he could get some food, saying he’d let me know if he got a response.

I met up with Mike, Lisa and Jen and we went for lunch. Mike was a bit disappointed that I’d only cum once and said he expected more of Alistair but he was a bit more impressed when he found out I might have another session arranged. Jen said that if it was with a woman that she’d join me (she was bored with looking round the shops) and we debated whether it should be just the two of us or if Mike or Lisa should join us. Mike said he’d take MJ and spent some time with Lisa but we actually had an hour or so after lunch wandering around before I heard back and found out where we had to go. Mike and Lisa came with us and found out it was a tattoo parlour just a few streets over from Alistair’s shop. We all went in and I said that Alistair had sent us. The first guy didn’t know about this but one of the other guys overheard and called for a girl called ‘Lor’ (short for Lori) and told her that her toys had arrived. A heavily tattooed woman looked out from the back and said that we were cuter than she had expected. She was in the middle of tattooing someone so asked if we could wait and we spent the time looking at the various art on the wall, wondering if any of it would look good on us (hypocritically it was decreed that MJ would never be allowed to get a tattoo).

When Lor finished, she came and chatted to us, asking if what Alistair had told her was real. Not knowing what he had actually said made it difficult to say yes, but I told her we’d happily get naked and fool around. I lifted my skirt to reveal my pussy and Lor said not in front of the customers (not that any of them seemed to mind). She led us upstairs to another room and locked the door, saying that the guys would try to peek otherwise. I told her I didn’t care who saw me and she told us to get naked so Jen and I both stripped. Lor said she could do wonders with our bodies (referring to having blank canvasses for body art). Lor approached us and ran her hands up and down our bodies, cupping our breasts, stroking our legs and asses and then supping our pussies, letting one of her fingers nestle between each of our lips as she did this. While she did this, I admired the various tattoos she had, along with the various piercings (one in her nose and a tongue stud). Jen asked if she had any more and Lor told her she could find out if she wanted. Jen reached up first to pull at Lor’s top then I joined in and we removed it, then pulled her bra off to reveal two quite firm breasts, each with piercings. Jen was immediately curious and asked what they felt like but didn’t wait for an answer before she started caressing them and then wrapped her lips around one of Lor’s nipples and started sucking on it.

Lor held Jen’s head in place so I lowered my head to Lor’s other nipple and sucked on it. She told us we were good girls (which was only slightly patronising as she was younger than me). I reached around to stroke her back and slid my hand down across her ass and slid my other hand up her thigh to caress her crotch. Lor commented on how eager we were and I pointed out that she’d already stroked our cunts so it was only fair we got to play with hers. She agreed that was fair, but said she liked what we were doing with her breasts and wanted a bit more of that first. This didn’t discourage me and as I sucked on her nipples, flicking and swirling my tongue around the metal bar I pulled at the belt, button and zip on her jeans and got them all undone. I managed to get my fingers into the front of the jeans, but they were very tight. Lor giggled quite a bit as I fought with her jeans and only helped out marginally as I pulled at both the front and back. She kept a hand on my head, holding it against her breast and I played along and kept fumbling with her jeans without being able to see what I was doing. Jen helped out a bit and we got her jeans down enough that we could caress her ass and just about slide a finger between her legs along the crotch of her panties.

Lor released us and let Jen and I pull her jeans down fully (she still had to help as they were tight the whole way down her legs). The more skin we revealed, the more tattoos we saw and I asked if there was any part of her that she hadn’t tattooed. We removed her jeans and socks so Lor was standing there in just a pair of simple black panties and she told us to find out so we pulled on her panties and revealed her pussy – surrounded by a large heart. Lor spread her legs and Jen and I admired her – she had a small tuft of hair on her mons and the heart covered the whole of her pussy with the point just above her ass and her lips each had multiple piercings, along with one in her clit. She asked if we liked the view and we told her we did (she also had incredible legs which I wondered if Mike would appreciate or if he’d think the artwork spoiled the look). Lor said she wanted to see us properly as well so Jen and I both sat up on the bed and spread our legs. Lor knelt and examined us, complimenting us on how well shaved we were and slipped her fingers between our lips, then smeared our juices over our clits and slowly stroking us. She kissed us both, then sucked on our breasts, moving back and forth between us.

Jen asked Lor if she was gay or bi and Lor said that she occasionally fucked guys, but mostly did things with girls and we told her that Jen was gay (simplifying things) but I was bi. Jen said she wanted to play with Lor’s pussy so we switched round and she sat up on the bed with her legs spread. She liked having both of us play with her at the same time and we took turns both playing with her pussy, then with one of us on her pussy and the other on her breasts and then with us standing either side of the bed so we could both finger and frig her while each sucking on one of her nipples. Jen whispered to Lor that she wanted to eat her and Lor told her to go ahead, but that she’d want to do the same. We mentioned that we wanted to use protection and she said that was fine so Jen fished out a dental dam, placed it over Lor’s pussy and lowered her mouth to start licking her. Lor gently moaned and told Jen she was good at what she was doing and I kissed Lor and kept playing with her breasts. She told me to get up on the bed with her so I grabbed another dam and clambered up over her face. It was a bit precarious as the bed was only really wide enough for one person to lie down and be tattooed on, but Lor helped hold me in place and I felt her smooth the material over my pussy then pull me to her face. It was obvious that she was fairly experienced and I concentrated on the way her tongue roamed around my lips and over my clit as if she was exploring me.

After a couple of minutes, I told Jen I wanted a turn between Lor’s legs and Lor told us to switch round. Jen took up position over Lor’s face and I peeled the dam from my pussy and handed it to her to use. I watched as Lor buried her face in Jen’s pussy, then lowered my mouth to Lor’s pussy and lapped at her. It felt strange feeling the hard studs through the dam but it quickly became obvious how much she liked having the clit stud licked. Even though I couldn’t taste her, she smelt quite good (which I took as karma for having pleasured the older guy who certainly didn’t smell good). I kissed around Lor’s thighs and wondered what she would actually taste like but didn’t have too long to wonder about this as she said she wanted to swap back. I tried not to be offended by the fact my pussy eating clearly wasn’t as good as Jen’s (OK I wasn’t really offended as I didn’t know that was the reason, and Jen is probably better at it than I am anyway). Jen handed me the dental dam and I stuck it to my pussy, now using the mix of Jen’s and my juices to hold it in place and climbed back up onto the bed. Lor told Jen to make her cum and pulled me back to her mouth and I just concentrated on keeping my balance as Lor ate me. It was strange seeing Jen’s face between the legs covered in tattoos but she looked like she was enjoying herself and I certainly enjoyed what Lor was doing to me. I moaned loudly as I came and climbed down before I lost my balance, then kissed Lor and played with her breasts some more as Jen got her off.

Lor let us examine her pussy and we asked more about the studs and how much it had hurt having them put in (as well as having the tattoos done). She turned out to be quite sweet (if slightly scary looking) and insisted that as Jen had made her cum, that Jen also had to cum (not wishing to gender stereotype, but girls tend to be much better in this regard). Jen was more than happy to hear this as she was desperate to cum and said she would have asked me to take care of her otherwise – I helped out by playing with her breasts as I’d done with Lor, but it was Lor who did most of the work, fingering and eating Jen until Jen mewed her way to an orgasm. Afterwards, Lor commented on the cute sounds that Jen made as she came, causing Jen to blush and I told Lor that she should hear how Jen sounded when she was teased for a long time. Lor said she’d like to hear that and if we wanted to come back another time she’d be eager to find out, but that she had to get back to work. I asked her what the guys downstairs would think of her having fucked us as she said that they would take the piss out of her, but that it was worth it and she didn’t care. I told her I would have happily performed in front of them and Jen chimed in and told Lor I should be made to go downstairs naked to say hello.

Lor said that wasn’t really practical but I said I wouldn’t mind and she looked at me and asked if I’d really do it. I didn’t see any point in playing games so told her I was an exhibitionist, as well as a nymphomaniac and Jen backed me up on both counts. Lor unlocked the door and walked halfway downstairs so she could see everyone in the parlour, then asked if anyone would mind if I came down naked. The artists all said yes (quite emphatically) and Lor checked with each of the customers (two guys and one girl) who all said they didn’t mind and she called up for me. As I stood at the top of the stairs I felt the familiar thrill and gently stroked my pussy. As I reached the point where Lor had been (and I could be seen by the people in the salon) I moved my hand from my pussy and wiped my fingers over one of my nipples. I received a few compliments – mostly about my breasts – and Lor asked the guys what tats they thought would suit me. A couple of the guys came over, one after the other and said that as a virgin (obviously in the sense of body-art) there was so much choice. The first guy lifted a hand to my body but asked if I minded before he touched me and I told him to go ahead. He lifted my breasts, slid his hand down my side and asked me to turn around. I did this and bent forwards, then felt his hand stroke my ass. The second guy carried on from here and said if I was that brazen that I could always start off in the most intimate place and he slid a hand up my inner thigh. I lifted one leg and braced it on the bannister, exposing my pussy and giving him full access to me. His fingers rubbed around my pussy and he commented that I looked wet (and told Lor it looked like she had done a good job).


Jen had joined me by this point but she was dressed. The guys commented on her not being naked and I told them I was the one who enjoyed being watched and sat on the stairs with my legs spread. I loved knowing that from where I was, I would certainly be visible to anyone who entered the shop and quite possibly people walking past when they opened the door. Lor told the guys that I claimed to be a nymphomaniac and they asked if that meant I’d fuck them as well as Lori. One had a really thick black beard and was quite overweight while the other looked much fitter with a shaved head (both of them with lots of tats). I spread my legs a bit further and told them that as long as they were as considerate as Lori I’d happily take all of them – and then indicated to the customers as well saying anyone could be included if they wanted. The guy with the beard came back over to me and ran his hands over my body again, but this time was less hesitant and when his hand went between my legs he stroked my pussy properly. I quietly asked him if he could make me cum and he told the others he’d be back and ushered me upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment