Monday, 13 March 2017

Visiting Mel – Part 3

Having cum, I lay with my legs spread and gently stroked myself. After a few minutes (and when the guys watching us had gone), we got up, gathered our clothes and wandered back out into the shop. You’ll notice I didn’t include ‘get dressed’ as Julia told me she had been made to be naked in the shop several times and the manager was more than happy to let her do this. We wandered along to the costumes and tried on a few of them (Julia was a milk maid and then a barbarian while I did Mrs Santa and then a tiny bikini (and by ‘tiny’ I mean similar to one I had years ago where the material was barely enough to cover my nipples, let alone the aureole and the crotch was little more than a bit of string so it sank between my lips. The other customers (different ones to those who had watched us play) watched us openly and Julia took me up to a couple of them to show me off. As we stood by the first guy, she stroked my pussy and pushed the bikini top aside to play with my nipple while for the second guy, she got him to put his hands on my body and he toyed with my breasts and then caressed my ass and pussy. At this point a couple (man and woman) entered the shop – from experience, women aren’t usually that keen on having their partners seeing other naked women but when the guy pointed at us the woman looked more amused than annoyed and when Julia led me over to them, she didn’t seem to have any problem with the guy getting a good look at me and then fondling me.

The owner told them that they could use the room if they wanted and Julia added that we were up for it. The woman asked the guy if he was interested and I realised that we had discovered more people who knew how to enjoy themselves. The one condition that the woman set was that she would choose which of us she got and Julia said that was fine. We led them back to the room we had used previously and both the guy and girl put masks on before joining Julia and me on the bed. I ended up being the one the woman chose to play with and this turned out to be quite a good thing as even though I was visiting Mel and Julia specifically to get as much cock as possible, I’d already had a good number of guys and it was nice to get to play with a completely new girl. The only downside was that we had to use protection and dental dams certainly take something away, both while eating someone and being eaten – it just isn’t quite the same if you can’t cover your face with pussy juice, inhale the scent, feel the texture of the lips on your tongue and the taste as the juices fill your mouth and slide down your throat. Annoying bits of plastic film aside, I enjoyed the session and the woman was clearly experienced with girls as she ate me wonderfully. I’m quite sure she enjoyed it as well as she got me to play with her nipples for a while and held my head in place on her pussy as I ate her and she came. Julia had taken care of the guy but we had briefly switched in the middle of the session so I’d had a turn with his cock inside me (and Julia had a turn eating the woman). Once again, we were watched by people through the windows but this didn’t seem to bother the couple we were fucking any more than it did us.

Once we had finished, we had a brief chat with the couple as we got dressed and confirmed that, just as I had suspected, they were quite adventurous and had also used the room in the shop before (Julia hadn’t met them though). I told the woman that she could always call Julia whenever she wanted to play and Jules told me off, saying it was bad enough that Mel pimped her out to anyone (although she then admitted that she didn’t mind as it meant she got to cum lots). I tried to convince the couple to make Julia cum again, but this backfired somewhat as Julia told them the reason I was visiting (which I confirmed) and the three of them ended up fondling and fingering me out in the main part of the shop. I briefly thought that Julia was going to get me close and then stop, but she told them to keep going and I ended up cumming while sitting on the counter with the woman fingering me, the guy playing with my breasts and Julia helping him out. Nobody else came in while this was going on, but there was another customer already there who watched the whole thing and once they finished playing with me, I relaxed back on the counter with my top still pulled up and my skirt around my waist so I was still fully on display. I gently stroked my pussy as I told the manager that I liked his shop.

I was allowed to straighten myself up before we left and Julia and I then went for lunch. We chatted more about Julia’s other exploits and she wanted to know how things were going with Lisa and around my plans to get pregnant later in the year. I found out that Mel had been considering getting Julia pregnant (obviously not herself, but having Julia come off the pill and then getting her fucked by a guy). Julia said she was beginning to feel broody and wanted a baby but that she wasn’t sure about being out of action for so long. We had a long discussion around this as it is the same (and only) slight concern I have about being pregnant – I don’t know how much I will enjoy not being able to fuck around with multiple people for 9 months (or even how my sex drive will be affected). I told Julia that she could always use Jen and Mike to help her remain satisfied, yet safe and she thanked me. We then discussed what things could be like if both she and I got pregnant at the same time and our sex drives went into overdrive the way Jen’s did for a part of her pregnancy. The only solution we could come up with would be for the two of us to move in together so we could endlessly fuck – although we agreed that the mechanics of two pregnant women 69ing might be somewhat tricky to overcome :)

Julia informed me that we had one more stop before we headed home and when I asked if it would involve me cumming she told me not to ask stupid questions. She took my arm and led me through town to a club – we went around the back and she knocked on the door. After a brief wait the door opened and we were greeted by a big black guy who Julia introduced me to as Darren. She told him I was an offering and he invited us in and led us through the back rooms and up to the main part of the club. Julia asked if anyone else was around and he said there were two others, but that he’d get started first. He wasn’t being at all subtle in the way he was eyeing me up and Julia flipped up my skirt and got him to caress my ass. He asked if I was as freaky as Julia and she replied for me saying that I loved sex just as much as she did. She suggested I demonstrate and nodded towards the stage, then asked Darren if he wanted to see me get ready to be fucked. He told me to go ahead so I wandered over to the stage, pulled myself up and turned around to face them with my legs spread. I hiked my skirt up, sat down with my legs spread and started to masturbate, then proceeding to lift my top and reveal and play with my breasts. I watched as Darren slid one hand down Julia’s top and the other up under her skirt. She told him that he was meant to play with me, but did nothing to stop him as he fondled her. I lay back and fingered myself more and was rewarded with Julia burying her head between my legs and eating me. I looked up to see Darren move up behind Julia and slide into her but to her credit, she did tell him again that he had to fuck me (although she allowed him to keep moving inside her for a minute or so).

When Julia moved away, Darren pulled my legs so my ass slid over the edge of the stage and he lowered me onto his cock. Not wishing to stereotype, but he was a pretty good size and I felt quite full as my body pressed the full length into me. Darren held me and pumped away inside me while Julia played with my breasts and reached down between us to frig me. Darren asked if I would eat Julia and I replied by saying that I’d love to so she climbed up on the stage and lay in a similar position to the one I’d been in while I was lifted off of Darren’s cock and helped him to turn me around. He pushed back into me and pumped away inside me, but fortunately also took over playing with my breasts and clit. I made sure that Julia was repaid for letting me have his cock and ate her. I lost my top partway through the session, quickly followed by my bra (not that it had been hiding much). When I told Darren that his cock felt really good he started using longer strokes in me and I moaned loudly, telling Julia that she should have introduced me to him much sooner. I got him to rub my clit a little harder and told him I would cum soon – he kept going until I was moaning into Julia’s cunt and she told him to keep fucking me until he came (which he did). Julia was quite close by this point so I kept eating her even after he pulled out and once she had cum she held my head in place and told me to kitty kiss her.

I felt someone pull on my skirt but Julia held my head in place so I couldn’t see who and just felt it being unzipped and then slide down my legs. I stepped out of it and felt hands roam over my ass, then between my legs and fingers probe my pussy. Julia told whoever was playing with me to go ahead and I felt another (noticeably smaller) cock push into me. I imagined that it was later that night and we were doing all this in the middle of the club while it was packed with people and pushed back against the new cock. It eagerly fucked me and I got caught up in the mix of the situation. I slid my hands under Julia’s ass and pushed it up – at first she didn’t get what I was trying to do, but she eventually lifted her crotch in the air and I slid my tongue down to her ass and speared her. This got a yelp from Julia (which made me smile) and I swirled my tongue around her ass a few times before she told the guy to shove his thumb in my ass. He did as instructed and pushed it in and out as he fucked my cunt – I fully expected him to ask to fuck my ass (or just do it), but he seemed happy where he was with his other hand moving between my breasts and clit. I wanted to make the most of the situation and cum again so concentrated more on the fantasy of us doing this while surrounded by people. This helped immensely and I was making good progress towards my orgasm but unfortunately the guy made better progress towards his and he pushed hard into me and stopped moving.

When the guy pulled out I felt very empty and immediately reached a hand down to finger myself. Julia sat up and looked over the edge of the stage to see what I was doing then said if I was going to masturbate that I should do it properly. I told her I just wanted to cum and she announced to Darren and the other guy that this might be a good time to show just how freaky I was. I told her not to tease me and she said she wasn’t – she was just trying to help me cum, then told me to climb up onto the stage on all fours and to keep masturbating. I was more than happy to do this and had just got back into a good rhythm when Julia told me to pull my fingers out of my pussy. I whined at her that I didn’t want to but she slapped my ass and said she had something better for me to use. I looked around and saw she had a wine bottle and watched as she took the top part into her mouth and messily sucked it, leaving it coated in her saliva.

I was just about to take the bottle and fuck it when Julia frustrated me even more by saying she had an even better idea. She got me to climb down from the stage and led me across the dancefloor, past the cloakroom and down the stairs to the main door of the club. She tossed my skirt on the steps and told me to fuck myself there. I gave her a smile as this was indeed much better than doing it on the stage due to the fact that the doors had a mirrored coating on them so I could see out at everyone walking past – and because the club was in a busy part of time, there were lots of people. I eagerly spread my legs and worked the bottle into my pussy, then reached down to frig my clit as I pumped it in and out of me. Julia was clearly enjoying her role of being the one in charge and asked if I wanted the door open as well so everyone could see me properly. I was quite sure she wouldn’t actually do this (we try not to get arrested) but was honest with her and told her that I loved the idea and watched as she walked to the door and undid the locks at both the top and bottom of the door. For a brief moment I thought she was going to pull the door open but she just stood back and watched me continue to fuck myself with the door gently rocking back and forth whenever there was a breeze. Knowing I was now not just naked and masturbating mere metres from lots of unsuspecting people, but also that if anyone opened the door I would be fully exposed to them all was an incredible turn on and I moaned loudly to her that it felt amazing. I pulled my legs further apart and pushed the neck of the bottle as far into my pussy as I could, then rapidly pumped it in and out with little movements while rubbing my clit. I leant my head back far enough to see the other people standing on the stairs watching me and appreciated the extra audience (even though they weren’t getting to see exactly what I was doing). Never being fully content with what I actually have, I imagined me lying there masturbating while people were entering the club and having to step around and over me as the climbed the stairs with everyone queued up outside avidly watching my display. I couldn’t hold back anymore and started cumming, pressing the bottle even harder into my pussy as I did so.

I slowly relaxed but kept the bottle loosely inside me as I licked my fingers clean of my juices. Julia asked the guys if I was as good as she had told them and they said that she hadn’t done me justice (that could have been meant either way, but I wasn’t in any state to question them at that point). As if to demonstrate that I really was insatiable (or at least that I’d do whatever I was told), Julia mounted the steps and stood with a leg either side of my face, lowered her pussy to her mouth and lifted her skirt. Without a second thought I pressed my mouth against her pussy and ate her and would have quite happily carried on until she came if she hadn’t pulled away after a minute or so. I whimpered that she tasted nice and offered to use the bottle on her, but she said she hadn’t finished with me yet and told me to follow her upstairs.

Once back in the main part of the club, Julia got me to sit at the bar (still naked) and I had to slowly lick the neck of the bottle clean of my juices. I was given a Martini to drink and Julia fished out the olives, pushed one into my pussy and slid the other into her own pussy. Her finger moved the olive around inside me and it looked like she was doing the same to the one in her and I was then told to stand and squat over the glass until the olive slid out of me and splashed back into my drink. Julia took the glass and let her olive fall back into the glass before returning it to me to drink and I then took each olive in turn and ate them, commenting on their flavour (which was rather pleasant). As an extra surprise, Julia pointed out that the entrance to the club was on CCTV and she got Darren to roll back the recording to show me sitting on the stairs cumming. Unfortunately the quality wasn’t wonderful but I liked the idea of having been captured on film.


Jules got me to sit up on the bar and she lapped at my pussy, drank a shot from my belly button and licked salt and lime from by breasts (not the right order I know). Darren and the bartender (Steve) also fondled my breasts and started to finger me but were surprisingly patient and after a couple of minutes it started to feel really good again. I asked Julia to at least let me make her cum and added that I was sure they would all like to see us playing properly again (which the guys agreed with). She climbed up onto the bar and crouched over me so I could eat her, but this time I also used the bottle in her as I lapped at her clit. Steve soon became impatient and we had to pull apart so I could stand in the bar section and let him fuck me (so much for health and safety), but Julia remained on the bar and I finished fucking her with the bottle, as well as occasionally licking her clit. Julia came a fair bit before I did, but that just allowed me to be moved back a bit and for Steve to fuck me harder. Julia insisted he play with my clit so I came again and the fact that I actually managed to cum after everything I’d already done, impressed my audience (and they didn’t even know about all the other times that day).

No comments:

Post a Comment