Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Visiting Mel – Part 5

I nodded to Julia for her to take Mel’s place but I was told to climb over her and I dutifully did so. Julia was sensitive to the fact I’d just cum and started off just kitty kissing me – I wasn’t as gentle with her and played with her clit and lips. After a couple of minutes I felt something press against my pussy and looked around to see Mel behind me, wearing a strap-on. She slid into me and pumped in and out with long strokes, burying the full length of the dildo in me each time and asking if I enjoyed cock more than cunt. I told Mel I didn’t care which I got, as long as I got to cum and she gave my ass a little slap and told me I was just as much of a slut as Julia. This seemed more like the Mel I was used to but she didn’t do anything more other than fuck me, and this, combined with Julia’s licking was enough to make me cum again (but I at least got Julia off in the meantime).

The three of us headed down for breakfast – Julia and I remained naked but Mel slipped a light gown on. She didn’t remove the strap-on so it occasionally poked out from the gown and ended up being pushed into Julia and me a few times as we prepared breakfast. We had mostly finished eating when the doorbell went and I was told to go answer it. I did this and recognised the guy, but it took me until we had got back into the dining room to realise he was the neighbour (Richard) who had fucked and cum in me on the Friday night. In my defence, a fair bit had happened since then – although I do generally remember the men I’ve allowed to cum inside me. I assumed he was there for a repeat performance but knew better than to act without permission so I asked Mel what she wanted me to do with or for Richard. Mel said it was up to him so I turned and repeated the question to him and he said he wanted to play with me up on the bed so I led him upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed. He pushed me back and lay on top of me, kissing me, fondling my breasts and fingering me. I let his hands explore my body and he spent a while playing with my breasts. I got impatient and told him I wanted his cock and he knelt up to let me free it from his trousers. He felt incredibly hard and hot and I took him in my mouth and gave him a messy suck for a couple of minutes before helping him remove his trousers completely and then getting him to lie on his back so I could sit over him.

I ground against his cock, pressing it against my pussy and humping back and forth to cover it in my juices while he played with my breasts again. I told him I wanted him inside me again and how much I wanted to feel his cum pumping into my cunt and then drip out of me. He laughed and said I was as bad a Julia and I made a flippant comment about him not knowing the half of it. He told me he thought he knew a fair bit about Julia’s perversions and as he slid into me and we fucked, we traded stories of the things she’d done. It turned out that he actually did know about her – the things she used to get up to at Uni with the group of friends there, the fact that she fucked her brother and his friends and even her latest perversions. I kept pace with the discussion and made sure he knew I’d done pretty much all the things Julia had (including fucking her brother as well as my sister, but then had to admit that Julia had fucked my sister as well). Having picked up on my exhibitionism, he told me he wanted to watch me match Julia in everything and I told him he could watch me do anything he wanted. We were both quite close to cumming by this point and as I ground my clit against his body he rubbed his finger back and forth over my ass. I humped back and forth and told him I wanted him to cum deep inside me and he said he would try his best. I half-sat up as I came to let him watch me orgasm and pushed down hard on his cock with each thrust. I felt him speed up and told him over and over to fuck me, fill me and cum in me and he obliged. He pushed into me again and again and I told him to keep cumming until I felt him stop moving.

I heard a comment behind me and looked round to see Mel and Julia watching us, gave them a little smile and bent forwards to share a kiss with Richard. We rolled over with him still inside me and I lifted my legs so when he pulled out I could keep his cum in me. Mel knelt and kitty kissed me and Julia sat over my face and told me to eat her again. Richard asked what else we’d already done that day and was given a summary of our morning session. Julia remained sitting over my face so I couldn’t see, but I could easily tell when Mel moved out of the way and Richard took over eating me. He clearly hadn’t been trained in kitty kissing (or just wanted to make me cum again) and it was soon also clear that he didn’t have any problem eating his own cum out of me as he licked in and around my pussy with long firm strokes of his tongue. I tried to pass this on to Julia and was helped by Mel who got Jules to lean forwards so she could kneel behind my head and fuck Julia with the strap-on. I felt my lips being spread and the guy’s tongue licking up and down directly across my clit. I reached back to try and cup Mel’s ass – this didn’t really work, but Mel pushed into Jules a couple of times and remained buried in her so I could reach around to knead her ass – spending a fair bit of the rest of the time kneading Julia’s ass. Both Julia and I came again and when we were released we all headed downstairs to have a drink.

I learned that Richard was allowed to use Julia pretty much however he wanted. Not only would he turn up to fuck Julia whenever Mel called, but he could call Julia and she was expected to wander over to his house and pleasure him. When this happened late at night, Mel would sometimes send her over (or expect her to come back) naked, and she had nearly been caught a few times as other neighbours were returning from nights out or putting the rubbish out. One time, Jules had to hide in a garden while a group of people stood chatting on the other side of the hedge, aware that she would be visible to anyone in the house if they looked out the window. I suggested to Mel that Julia should have to cum in each garden – either by herself or having someone fuck her and Julia told me to stop giving Mel ideas and told the guy it was me who loved fucking outdoors (I specified that I like doing this when it was a bit warmer). On the occasions that Mel really wanted to dominate Julia, she would take Julia over to Richard not just naked, but wearing a leash and getting her to crawl on all fours and one evening the previous year, Julia had remained as Richard’s bitch out in his garden for an evening – having to lift her leg to pee, eat from a bowl and let him fuck her (doggy style, of course) in the middle of the lawn.

We all went out for lunch and I wasn’t at all surprised when I was told I wasn’t allowed to wear anything under my coat – well, under Julia’s coat anyway as I had to wear one of hers that came down to the middle of my thighs. Other than shoes, the only other items of clothing I was allowed were some long white socks as it turned out Richard had a schoolgirl fetish as well (not real ones) and Mel promised him I’d dress appropriately for him when we got back. We got to sit in a semi-secluded booth in a pub and I was instructed to unbutton my coat (although I was allowed to keep it shut whenever there was someone at the table taking orders/giving us food). Richard sat next to me and played with me throughout the meal – he had done similar things with Julia before so was quite good at pretty much fully exposing me, getting his fingers into my pussy, fondling my breasts and frigging my clit – all without us getting caught. It wasn’t all one sided as I climbed under the table and sucked his cock for a couple of minutes while I fingered myself and was then made to scooch over and lap at Julia’s pussy under her skirt. This was actually much more risky as she was nearer the outer end of the table and it had been her partially shielding me while I’d been sucking Richard. We managed it without getting caught – although I wasn’t given enough time to make either of them cum.

Both Mel and Julia took some of the mini-sweetcorn from my plate and added their own flavouring to them before returning them for me to eat (they both slid the veg up into their cunts, then let it slide back out). For desert, I was given ice cream and Julia was sent under the table. I had to drip lumps of ice cream onto my mons and Julia ate it off of me as it melted down over my pussy (I was thankful it was her coat I was wearing as I could feel some of the cold liquid sliding down between my ass cheeks). After the teasing I’d had throughout lunch I was more than ready to cum again and the way Julia was working on me, I fully expected her to keep licking and eating me until I came in the middle of the pub. I was on the verge of cumming, leaning forward against the table as Julia’s tongue swirled around my clit and Richard’s hand stroked up and down my back. Julia only stopped as Mel gave her a little kick and said it was enough – I pleaded that it wasn’t and I just needed a little more but Mel was adamant I wasn’t going to get to cum. Richard seemed surprised I was so willing to cum in a public place and he let me push his hand to my pussy and move his fingers against my clit, but he didn’t really help out in fingering or frigging me (Mel told him not to – and I guess as she was his gateway to Julia he did was she said) so I gave up and just told them they were all mean.

On the way home I was told if I was still horny that I could sit on a bench in the park, spread my legs wide and make myself cum as many times as I wanted. The idea certainly appealed – especially as there were a good number of other people around – but as I’ve said before, I don’t want to actually be arrested (or do things where children are around) so it wasn’t too difficult to restrain myself. On the walk to Mel and Julia’s home, Mel did promise me that I’d get to cum again before I had to leave, but even this turned out to be a frustrating experience…

Just as he had been promised, Richard got to see me in my full schoolgirl outfit (red pleated tartan skirt, white blouse, white panties and the long white socks I’d worn to lunch). I had assumed I was going to be fucked again but Mel decided I should give them some explicit descriptions of things I’d done. Richard was especially keen to hear about me having fucked, fingered, humped and eaten my little sister so I had to describe this to him while touching myself – although as nothing is ever quite that simple, I wasn’t allowed to touch myself the way I wanted to and had to combine my descriptions of fucking Sue with a demonstration of my ability to cum from just having my neck stroked. Despite my complaints that I can’t make myself cum like this, I was told to do it anyway and I sat with my legs spread, giving them all al view up my skirt and I gently caressed my neck, the way I love having Mike, Jen, Sue and Lis do and described in detail how we had started off with Sue watching us and progressed to fucking her and then finally us eating each other. I’m fairly certain I couldn’t have made myself cum like that, but I certainly got myself sufficiently aroused that the white panties showed a visible wet patch and when Julia knelt to peel them off and expose my pussy I could feel the cool air on the moisture that had gathered between my lips. Fortunately, we changed position and I lay with my head in Julia’s lap so she could stroke my neck. This felt immeasurably better (although as much as I love Jules, I did imagine it was Mike and Jen stroking my neck) and after about 10 minutes felt my orgasm building. Sadly, it is a frustratingly slow process in this position and Mel became impatient and told me to finger myself. I would have loved to get the deep pulsing orgasm that neck stroking usually gives (and loved it even more as I was doing it for an audience) but I lowered a hand to my pussy and gently circled my clit while telling them how I was imagining it was Sue’s tongue on me. Julia kept stroking my neck but also now caressed one of my breasts with her other hand and I felt my orgasm continually but slowly building. I desperately wanted to plunge a couple of fingers into my cunt (and possibly a couple more into my ass) and finger and frig myself to a strong orgasm, but I used all the self-control I had and just swirled my finger around my clit, still picturing Sue’s sweet face between my legs. It wasn’t the same sort of orgasm I’d have had if it had been just from my neck being stroked, but it was certainly a good one. By this point, my head and shoulders were the only thing on Julia’s lap – my feet were on the floor, my legs bent at the knees and my back arched slightly to raise my pussy in the air. I was humping against the imaginary tongue, but keeping my finger only just touching my clit to draw out my orgasm. When I finally came I moaned and panted out loud and couldn’t help myself from letting out a few squirts of pee.

When I slumped down, I slid to the floor, half resting against Julia’s legs, with my fingers still pressed between my legs. Richard said he was impressed and that it looked like I’d really enjoyed myself and I murmured that it had felt incredible. Mel said I had to repay Julia and I almost fell backwards when she spread her legs. I turned around and pushed my face between her legs and almost as soon as my tongue made contact with her crotch I felt Richard press his cock against my pussy and rub against me. I told him I’d only just cum, but Mel said I could take it and he said he couldn’t wait any longer with me dressed like that and he slid into me. He fucked me with long strokes again, reaching around to fondle my breasts and occasionally play with my clit. I told him to just fuck me as I knew I wasn’t likely to cum again so soon after a strong orgasm, but he carried on caressing me as he pumped in and out anyway. I pulled Julia forwards on the sofa a little and lapped around her ass while I fingered her pussy and switched between the two, concentrating more on her pussy as she got closer to cumming. From the way Richard was pumping into me I guessed he wouldn’t be far behind Julia so I sucked on her clit until she came, then concentrated on contracting myself around Richard as best I could (the weekend had taken its toll). It felt like a bit of a waste to let him cum in me without me cumming at (or around) the same time, but I knew there wasn’t anything I could do to stop him at this point and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock plunging into my still slightly sensitive pussy and hearing him tell me he was about to cum. As he came, I imagined his cum squirting into me, ignoring the fact it was his second load that morning and that there probably wouldn’t be too much. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could, trying to milk out any last drops and asked him to remain in me for a little while.

By the time he pulled out, his cock was beginning to go soft but I hadn’t finished with it yet. I got him to lie on the floor (getting Mel to throw a cushion over for his head) and I straddled him in a 69. I was gentle with his cock and spent a while licking and kissing around the shaft with only occasional contact with the head at first. For his part, Richard used his fingers to play with my pussy but soon pulled me to his mouth and started licking me. I ended up taking his cock in my mouth – he still wasn’t hard, but what I was doing seemed to be enough to stop him from going completely soft and I proceeded to suck him and swirl my tongue around the cock that had cum in me twice that morning as a show of thanks. He ate me until I came and I moaned around his cock as his tongue slid up and down my pussy and around my clit. He was a little harder by this point but he still didn’t think he could cum again. Mel did convince him to let me sit over him and have Julia lick both of us, which felt quite nice, but still wasn’t enough to get hi ready to cum again so she gave up and sent him home, telling him that she would walk Julia over to him later that night and that he should be prepared to fuck his little bitch.

Mel gave me a final fingering just before we set off to the airport and once we got into the car, Mel instructed Julia and me to strip completely and 69 in the back seat for the journey. It probably wasn’t the safest position as we could have been catapulted off the seat if Mel had crashed, but fortunately she didn’t and I got to enjoy a final session licking and fingering Julia’s pussy for the whole journey. Mel warned us when we were getting close to the airport and said we could choose whether to cum while still travelling or whether we should finish off once we were parked. Between licks, I told Julia I wanted things to last so we didn’t hurry and just kept teasing each other until Mel pulled into a parking space and turned around to watch us. After a whole journey of teasing, both Julia and I were close to cumming so it didn’t take long to finish things off. Using the signals we’ve developed over the years (mostly squeezing and stroking legs), we got each other to the verge of cumming before both diving in and licking each other through their orgasms. Our faces and pussies were covered with juices and we were told we weren’t allowed to clean up, just to get dressed and head into the airport. As for my journey down, all I was allowed to wear was a light dress, so I was ready in no time and told Mel that I was truly thankful for having arranged a wonderful weekend. I gave Mel a kiss, letting her taste Julia’s juices from my face and slid a hand up her leg, saying that it would only be fair that I show her my appreciation properly.

I hadn’t really expected Mel to let me play with her again, but she pressed my hand up against the crotch of her jeans and asked what I wanted to do to her. I told her it would be fitting to fuck her, but as we didn’t have a strap-on with us, that was out. Sensing that she was willing to let me play with her, I unzipped her jeans and pushed my hand into them, sought out her pussy and started fingering her – it was only when I tried to lift her top that she stopped me as we were standing beside the car and could have been seen too easily. We compromised and opened the back door again, Mel bent forwards into the car, I pulled her jeans down to the middle of her thighs and fingered her from behind while also reaching up under her top to fondle her breasts. After a couple of minutes of this, Mel said if I was intent on making her cum that I could and we changed position so she was on her back in the car, her jeans pulled down to her ankles and me leaning into the car to eat and frig her. Mel held my face against her pussy and humped against it – in turn, I lapped at her clit until she let out a low moan and whispered for me to keep doing what I was doing, then came. Before she pulled her tights up, Mel wiped her hand over her pussy and got me to lift my dress so she could smear her juices over my stomach, then repeated this to smear juices over my thighs, pussy and breasts. As Mel pulled her jeans up, Julia was instructed to do the same, but to wipe her juices over my ass and back and when we finally set off to head into the departure lounge, I could feel my dress occasionally sticking to my body.

I’m sure the guy sitting next to me on the plane (and possibly those for rows around) could easily smell the scent of sex exuding from my skin. I amused myself by writing up a blog entry (not this one, even a couple of years ago I was considerably behind – I think it was a sex party from a while back) and making no effort to hide the screen as I detailed how I’d been fingered, fucked, eaten and given multiple loads of cum. I let my skirt ride high enough to almost reveal my pussy and briefly thought about trying to get him to join me in the bathroom for a fuck, but it was only a short flight (and it’s actually quite difficult to fuck on a plane without getting caught). The most I managed was to flash my pussy at him when I stepped past to go to the bathroom (and on my return). I pretended to not notice as he read what I typed but then decided I wanted a final bit of fun before returning to Mike and Jen and started a new paragraph, asking the guy if he was interested in playing with me and how we could duck into a bathroom at the airport and I’d suck and fuck him dry before we left. I gave him a quick sideways glance and then carried on typing, telling him I wanted to feel his hand on my leg – then typed this twice more, with a ‘now’ in bold before he slid his hand over and rested it on my thigh. I kept typing and told him to slide his hand up to my pussy, spreading my legs to make it easier for him and once I could feel his little finger nestling between my lips I typed my thanks and told him to follow me once we left the plane. He kept his hand in place for a couple of minutes with his finger sliding around my pussy until someone walked past and he quickly moved it away.

We didn’t say anything throughout the flight (I had typed instructions for him not to talk to me) but as we were leaving the plane I took his hand and asked if he was still interested. He nodded that he was and we made our way to baggage reclaim, then afterwards into a bathroom and straight into one of the disabled stalls. I hung my coat up and raised my arms, whispering to the guy to pull my dress up. He did so, revealing that I was naked underneath and I quickly unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. Even after the wait for our bags, he was still partially hard and it only took a few strokes to get him hard enough for me to roll a condom on to his cock and I sat on the toilet to suck him. I let him fuck me from behind as well as up against the wall (with me facing him). Other people came and went from the bathroom as we fucked and I wondered if anyone could hear us, but by this point was merrily frigging my clit and heading towards cumming so I didn’t really care. I whispered to the guy that I was getting close and frigged myself faster, feeling the familiar wash of pleasure as another orgasm pulsed through my pussy. The guy kept fucking me and I was impressed at how long he was holding out. I looked around and asked him if he wanted to cum in my cunt or mouth and he said mouth, so I sat on the toilet again, wrapped a hand around the lower part of his shaft and took the top half between my lips. I cupped his balls with my other hand and pumped fondled, sucked and licked at his cock, using all the tricks Sue had taught me. The guy held the back of my head and pushed into my mouth, but my hand around the shaft stopped him from going too deep so I just kept sucking until I felt the condom filling with cum. He gasped and tried to pull out but I kept my mouth around his cock and gently sucked while looking up at him and he relaxed. I kept him in my mouth until I felt his cock start to soften, then pulled away to admire the load of cum I’d helped him produce. I pulled my coat on, stuffed my dress into my bag and left him to clean up as I went in search of Mike, Jen and MJ. They had seen me drag the guy to the bathroom so had gone for a coffee – Mike asked about the guy and I told him he had just been my last (then corrected that to second last) cock of the weekend.


On the way home, I gave them the summary of the things I’d got up to, with much more detail around certain sections of the weekend than others. Jen got to have the first session with me back at home, savouring the scent and taste of Mel and Julia from my body and Mike then took me, licking off more of their juices, sampling mine direct from my cunt and then pumping his cum into me. Jen later licked some of this out of me as I went over the weekend again and I was told if I was sufficiently good that I could visit Mel and Julia again and have another weekend of cocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment