Monday, 5 June 2017

2015 Easter Sex Parties – Part 5

For the post-Easter sex party it was Jen and me who went down to York. It was actually the first day that Giles was back but I convinced him to spend the night with me and let Jen and Sara have Clare. He performed surprisingly well, but I did have the added benefit of being able to get him aroused by reminding him that Jen and Sara were repeatedly fucking his fiancé. He did well enough that in the space of an evening he managed the triple (fucking and cumming in my mouth, cunt and ass). I’m aware that this was a bit selfish of me as it would most likely mean he wouldn’t be able to perform as well at the party, but as regular readers will know, it’s not uncommon for me to be selfish when it comes to sex (although I do mostly try to be a good lover – and he did get to cum in me three times).

Jen and I spent some of the Saturday with Sara and helped move her things back to her place. Her time with Clare had gone really well and they had used it as a bonding experience to see if Clare really would be OK sharing Giles with Sara. I asked Sara if it was more a case of Giles sharing Clare with her and she agreed that would be a better way to describe it, but that Clare still considered herself more on the straight side of bi, so she preferred looking at it the other way (and Sara didn’t mind having Giles help her cum).

Jen had requested that she be the one who did the pre-party shave on both Sara and Clare so we returned to Clare’s place about 5 in the afternoon and Jen set about a lengthy process of using hot water, shaving gel and a new razor to first shave, then kitty kiss Clare and then repeated the entire process with Sara. I took over kitty kissing Clare for a good part of the time Jen was shaving Sara, but neither Jen nor I allowed Clare to cum. Giles found the sight of four naked girls shaving and licking quite arousing (and yes, I know there was no reason for Jen or me to be naked – we just were) so I let him slide into me, on the provision he didn’t get too excited. I got to have a brief turn at kitty kissing Sara before we deemed that she and Clare were ‘ready’ and we sat and had some dinner before dressing and heading off to the party.

I’ve had complaints that there is too much girl-girl action in the entries so I’m going to skip over most of the party seeing as all the details I know about are based around what Jen and I did. Needless to say, both Jen and I got to play with both Simone and Nora and as promised, Nora ended up being the target for the night, having a session near the end of the party with everyone having a turn fucking, fingering and eating her. She took this remarkably well, although she herself only came three times, she did ensure that all the girls came (with a combination of eating and fingering them as well as using a wine bottle to fuck Simone) and had every guy in her mouth and cunt (with two of them cumming in her). Her performance certainly earned her place as a regular at the party but I was a bit disappointed that she didn’t want to leave her clothes behind and just wear a jacket to walk home (I guess everyone doesn’t enjoy exhibitionism as much as I do).

While I would have liked to take a guy back to the hotel with us, seeing as it was me and Jen we just opted for the ‘regular’ and asked for Sara to spend the night. On the way back we found out that she’d had more guys inside her than I had at the party and when I challenged her to sit in the lobby and have a drink with me, she agreed. This wouldn’t have been much of a challenge if it wasn’t for the fact that Sara had agreed to copy me and just wear her jacket – and hers was just barely long enough to cover her ass and pussy. We sat and chatted and before long a couple of guys targeted us and offered to buy us another drink. We told them that we didn’t need any more alcohol as we were drunk enough and I asked Sara if she wanted to play. She nodded a confirmation so I moved over beside her, wrapped an arm around her and told the guys that we were bi and could do with some help to get us off. I spread my legs, exposing my pussy and pushed one of Sara’s hands between my legs. As she stroked me I picked an ice cube out of my glass and pushed my hand between her legs – which she opened – and ran the ice up and down her pussy. Sara let out a little yelp and I sucked the cube then pushed it a little way between her lips, did the same to my pussy and offered it to her to suck. Sara took the ice in her mouth and let it melt fully, at which point she asked the guys if they wanted to help us finish enjoying ourselves.

Unsurprisingly, the guys were more than up for this and as soon as we were in the lift, our jackets were unzipped and their hands were on our breasts and their fingers between our legs. We tried to talk the guys into fucking us in the same room but they didn’t want to do that so we settled for letting them watch Sara and I play with each other for a bit (kissing, fingering, eating and humping), then I let one of the guys take me to his room. We fucked – I rode him, he took me up against the window and for a part of it, fucked me with my top half leaning out the window so my breasts were swinging freely. We finished off on the bed with my lying on my front over the side so my head was hanging down and him behind me pumping away in my cunt and frigging my clit. This position was his idea as the increased blood flow to the brain is meant to make the orgasm more pleasurable. I didn’t tell him I’d cum like that many times before (and that it doesn’t always make much of a difference). I did cum and it felt nice, but wasn’t anything too special. Once I’d cum I texted Sara to get her to tell me when she’d finished and to pass the time I got the guy to give me one of the miniatures from the mini-bar and used it to masturbate while the guy played with my breasts. I hadn’t cum by the time I got the call from Sara so just grabbed my jacket and told the guy he could see more of me fucking Sara if he came with me. I walked back to the first guy’s room naked, with the miniature still buried in my pussy (it was only a few doors down so wasn’t much of a risk) and once inside, I pounced on Sara and ate her in a 69 while she used the bottle in me and lapped at my clit.

I had at least half expected to get another round from the guys but they seemed content with just watching us play together. I was somewhat disappointed about this, but fortunately Jen was waiting for us back in our room and said that we would have to make up for her having to wait for us. Sara and I rectified the situation and gave her a double eating (me front, Sara back) and she then ‘forced’ both Sara and I to cum again with the use of a double dildo and a vibe (Jen pumped the dildo back and forth between us while moving the vibe between Sara’s and my clits).

We had our usual morning session – Jen ate Sara awake who then played with me while I fingered and ate Jen. We ordered breakfast and received it with the three of us completely naked, but didn’t try to seduce the guy and just acted as if being naked was normal (which for me it pretty much is – at least while indoors). Once the guy left, the breakfast was put to good use and we ate it off and out of each other, making quite a mess as we did so. As we had to shower anyway, Jen wanted Sara to pee over her and Sara was quite happy to oblige. Jen sat and used a vibe in and on her pussy while Sara stood over her to be eaten. I stood behind Sara and reached around to fondle her breasts with one hand while using the other to caress and finger her ass. As Sara came, she peed over Jen’s face and into her mouth and I added what I could, peeing and aiming through Sara’s legs to hit Jen’s body. Jen finished herself off with the vibe and I humped against both of them as we showered but held back from cumming until we were dried off and back on the bed.

Sara was the one who ended up making me cum – she knelt on the floor and lapped at my pussy, pushed her tongue between my lips and flicked it over my clit. As I lay in the afterglow of my orgasm I thought I may as well make use of the fact we were in York and texted both Scott and Corey, asking them if they would be up for both fucking me at the same time. Corey replied fairly quickly and said he would but I had to call Scott (he hadn’t seen the text). I told him he could use my ass if he wanted and he agreed and about a half-hour later both guys were at the hotel and in our room. Sara and I took turns stroking and sucking the guys while they fondled and kissed us. I then knelt and took both cocks in my mouth at the same time and Sara then joined me so we could double team each cock in turn. The guys then joined us and helped out with licking and sucking each other (both individually and with our help) until we’d done every combination we could think of (we didn’t map them all out, but think we covered all the bases). It was now time for the main event but I wanted one more thing before letting Scott into my ass. I got Corey to lie on his back and mounted him, then got Sara to help Scott get his cock into my pussy along with Corey’s. A bit of lube (and some pushing) was needed, but he made it in and I felt incredibly full. I was quite tempted to ask them to just fuck me like that as the thought of both cocks pumping cum into my cunt (and over each other) was very appealing – but I knew from experience that unless they both happened to cum at the same time, whoever came first would have to pull out and I’d feel empty while the other one finished off.

We went back to the original plan and Scott pushed into my ass. I asked Sara if she would help out and frig me but she said she wanted to join in and pushed her ass between Corey’s and my faces, so he could eat her pussy and I could take her ass. Jen said she wasn’t going to be left out and said Sara should eat her, but we all had to move down the bed to make room for Jen to sit in front of Sara. We ended up going diagonally across the bed with Scott standing and fucking my ass. I relished the feeling of having both the guys inside me and kept imagining how much they would cum (ignoring the fact they would be fairly dry after the sex-party). I passed on my enjoyment to Sara, who seemed equally appreciative and passed it on to Jen. Scott was the first to say he was getting close and I asked him to try and hold back, or at least remain inside me after he’d cum. Sara came first with Jen not too far behind and after Sara had moved, Scott hesitantly kissed me, but within a couple of minutes we had our tongues in each other’s mouths. Scott still came first, but he lasted long enough for me to get much closer to cumming and he did as I’d asked and stayed in my ass. Corey pumped into my cunt and I concentrated on cumming, reaching down to frig myself to help my orgasm along. I came just before Corey did and stroked my clit the whole way through my orgasm and then gently stroked it while Corey came.

When I lifted myself off of Corey’s cock, I was surprised at the amount of cum that leaked out and asked both guys if they thought they had enough cum left to cum over me. Neither of them were up for a second cum at that point, but Sara selflessly helped me to coax them back into life. As her ‘reward’, she got to help me stroke and suck both guys off (they also had a little time inside us both) and Sara knelt on the floor beside me, our faces pressed together as we flicked our tongues over the heads of the cocks as the guys wanked each other. As expected, they didn’t produce much more cum, but they pressed up against our faces as they came so we got the few drops that did come out from each of them and we made a show of kissing and licking this over each other’s faces.

We went to lunch with the guys and met up with Clare and Giles as well. We teased Giles about the fact that Clare had been fucked my multiple guys before he’d got to have her (after he’d come back from the Easter holiday). Clare didn’t escape the teasing and I told her how I’d love to see her sandwiched between three guys with them all fucking her. She blushed quite a bit as I whispered to her how each cock would push into her, fill her and pump cum into her. It was obvious that she was attracted to the idea though as she didn’t stop me when I slid my hand up her thigh and I even managed to make contact with her pussy (although couldn’t do much more as we weren’t hidden from the other people in the café). When I first proposed we actually do this, Scott and Corey said they weren’t sure they could perform again after having cum twice for Sara and me. By the time we finished lunch, the teasing had become a firm plan (and I mean that in the sense that we had managed to get both Scott and Corey hard enough to be willing to give it a try) and headed back to Giles’ place en-masse.

Clare was still a bit nervous about what was in store for her and I repeatedly told her I’d happily take the three guys if she didn’t want them, but Giles was insistent that he wanted to see Clare triple fucked. As her fiancé, he was given the choice of which hole he would use and he opted for her mouth (I think he’s still not too keen on the thought of feeling another guy’s cock rubbing against his – even if it is separated by Clare’s ass and pussy). Sara, Jen and I stripped Clare and started ‘preparing’ her for the session – kissing, licking and fingering her to get her nice and wet. Sara knelt and lapped at Clare’s ass for a while. The guys fondled all of us (excluding Jen of course) and Sara and I split our attention between getting Clare ready and ensuring the guys were nice and hard. (To be honest, they were already hard before we did anything to them, but I wasn’t about to let Clare have three cocks without me getting at least a little bit of attention from them). I sucked each of the guys and had a quick turn with each of them in my pussy. I think Sara did the same (I know she certainly sucked them all) and by this point Clare was on her back with Jen's fingers buried in her pussy, obviously not too far from cumming. Sara, Jen and I stripped each other (with a little help from the guys) so by this point we were all naked.

As Scott had used my ass earlier, Corey said he wanted a turn in Clare’s ass so I helped to lube up his cock while Sara used a couple of fingers to push lube into Clare’s ass. Scott lay on the bed and we guided Clare over to him. She said she felt very self-conscious with everyone watching her and I told her she was just lucky to be the centre of attention. I helped spread her lips as Sara guided Scott’s cock between them and Clare sank down until he was buried the whole way inside her. I suggested that Clare should be made to cum multiple times and that as there were three guys, she should cum once for each of them. Clare said she doubted she’d manage that and then looked slightly panicked when I suggested that she should probably cum once for Jen, Sara and me as well as we intended on helping out. Nevertheless, she bent forwards and Sara spread her ass cheeks as Corey pressed his cock against her and we all watched as he slowly but steadily buried his cock in her. We let Scott and Corey get started and Sara and I each let Giles slide into our cunts one final time before he took up position beside Clare’s head and offer his cock to her mouth. Sara knelt beside the bed and reached between Clare and Corey to play with Clare’s clit and breasts and the stimulation, following on from what we’d done to Clare earlier, was enough to make her cum in a very short time.

Scott and Corey slowed down for a little while to let Clare recover but were soon back at work fucking her and Giles was pumping his cock in and out of Clare’s mouth. I asked him for one of Clare’s vibes and he said he didn’t have any at his place so I told him off and said he needed to ensure he always had toys available to help keep Clare satisfied. Fortunately we always carry such things with us and I retrieved a green silicone coated vibe from Jen’s bag. I ran this along my pussy, then Jen’s and Sara’s before switching places with Sara and working the vibe down to Clare’s clit. Sara moved up onto the bed and reached between Corey and Clare to play with her breasts but was then joined by Jen on the bed who took over the breasts play and this left Sara to fondle and kiss Clare’s ass cheeks. I knelt up a couple of times and helped Clare suck Giles but we (the girls) had to work to ensure the guys held back and didn’t cum too quickly as they were clearly enjoying the position a lot. I think Corey and Scott love the feeling of DP with each other and Giles seemed entranced by the sight of his fiancé being fucked like this. We managed to get a second orgasm out of Clare and afterwards she panted that she couldn’t cum again – but we didn’t let a trivial matter like that stop things. The guys carried on fucking her and Sara went back to frigging Clare but we couldn’t coax a third orgasm from her before Corey came. That’s not to say we didn’t keep trying, but Scott kept pumping away in Clare’s pussy (with Corey still buried in her ass) and Giles fucked Clare’s mouth, guiding her head with a hand. I reached up to fondle Giles’ balls and I’m sure I felt them tighten as Giles shot his cum into Clare’s mouth.


I told them to stay inside her for just a moment and quickly grabbed my phone to take a photo. The guys didn’t seem to mind this but Clare objected (after I’d taken it) so once we’d all taken a good look at it (causing Clare to turn a very bright shade of pink and say it looked awful), she insisted I delete it so nobody could see it. I asked if I could at least send a copy to Mike but she said no so I told her I’d deleted it (I actually kept it and did show it to Mike, but we did delete it afterwards so it could never accidentally get out). I sucked Corey clean of Clare’s juices and then pointed out that she’d only cum twice. Clare tried to cover herself up and moaned that she couldn’t cum again, but Jen quickly straddled her face, the covers were pulled away from her and Sara and I took turns working on her pussy – at first kitty kissing her, then fingering, using the vibe and eating her. Despite her protests to the contrary, she was indeed able to cum a third time and she even got Jen off in the process. Sara and I humped against Clare’s legs to cover her with our juices and we then smeared each other’s juices over Clare’s breasts (just for completeness).

No comments:

Post a Comment