Tuesday, 13 June 2017

2015 Easter Sex Parties – Part 6

At that point I’d intended to leave Clare covered in our juices as a reminder of our visit (we’ve done this to her before, so she is used to it), but we sat around and chatted for a while after. Clare tried to cover herself up again but we kept the covers off of her so we could all continue to fondle, kiss and caress her body, with the occasional bit of fingering and kitty kissing. We used the vibe on Clare’s pussy and repeatedly wiped her juices over her nipples to flavour them. As neither Sara nor I had cum, we were both fairly moist and let everyone compare our pussies. Clare wasn’t allowed to compare us with her fingers and we took turns sitting over her face, either being licked or humping against her. Jen joined in with this game and threatened to pee over Clare, to which Giles objected – not because he didn’t want Clare peed on, just because they were on his bed. Jen suggested she take Clare to the bathroom and pee on her and Clare flippantly (and stupidly) said ‘if you do that, I get to pee on you at the next party with everyone watching’. When Jen said ‘Deal’, Clare realised her mistake, but Jen was already pulling on Clare’s hand and telling her to get into the bathroom. Clare tried to back out of the arrangement, but we all ganged up on her and decided if she wouldn’t go through with it that we would ensure she was the target at the next party, but in addition we’d make her the focus for the entire duration of the party and not just a little section at the end. Under this threat, Clare grudgingly agreed and asked if she could at least just go with Jen so nobody else could see. This request was refused as Jen said she would need help to play with Clare so that Clare could pee as she came. Clare said she wasn’t going to do that, but Jen was clearly intent on embarrassing her as much as possible and just said that she’d done it enough times with Mike, Giles, her and me watching so she shouldn’t worry about letting Scott and Corey see her enjoy herself.

I helped Jen to usher Clare out of the door and she complained about being naked and asked what would happen if any of Giles’ housemates saw us. We got her into the bathroom and Jen pressed Clare up against the wall in the shower, then started kissing her. Jen’s fingers quickly found Clare’s pussy and Jen humped against Clare’s thigh before telling Clare to kneel and eat her. Sara joined them in the shower and knelt behind Clare so she could play with Clare’s pussy and breasts. Jen  took hold of Clare’s head and humped against her face, then peed a bit over her just to get things started ‘properly ‘ (from Jen’s point of view anyway). Sara decided she wanted in on this and stood up, straddled Clare and started kissing Jen while peeing directly onto Clare’s head. Having been Jen’s target a number of times, I felt a little sorry for Clare but at the same time it was partly due to Jen doing things like that to me that pushed me to be more adventurous and learn to let go and enjoy myself fully. I swapped places with Sara and peed a little onto Clare’s head while Sara knelt and frigged Clare again. I asked Jen what her plan was and she said she intended to pee as she came, but would save a bit for Clare’s orgasm. To help Jen along, I tweaked her nipples firmly but as she got closer to cumming, I stood back (as best I could in the cramped shower) so the guys could get a better view. Jen mewed as she came and we saw a stream of liquid run down Clare’s face and body. I let out another stream of pee and aimed it at Clare’s head and Sara carried on toying with Clare, pushing her towards another orgasm.

Jen humped against Clare’s face for a little while after her orgasm ended, then announced that it was time for Clare to put on the real show and cum for everyone one last time. Predictably, Clare said she couldn’t cum again, but once we had her standing Sara spread Clare’s lips and showed everyone how wet she was and we decided that Clare wouldn’t have any trouble cumming (or rather that we’d ensure she came again). Jen knelt and buried her face in Clare’s pussy and Sara pushed in behind Clare and went to work on her ass. Clare whimpered at the double assault and I pushed in beside them and kissed Clare while fondling her breasts. I whispered to her and told her everyone was watching and that they wanted to see her pee over Jen’s face. Clare said she couldn’t and I told her it would be fun watching her be fucked by multiple people at the next party – and told her I wished I could take her place (and I really did). Clare relented and I felt a spray on liquid on my leg and looked down to watch as she peed over Jen. I told her to stop so she could do it properly as she came and she went back to whimpering as we stimulated her further. Clare let out a few gasps and moans as her orgasm built and I nuzzled her neck. I told her to let us know when she was about to cum as she would have to finish herself off and Clare almost immediately said she was about to cum and she was quickly hustled down onto the shower floor. Jen plunged a couple of fingers into Clare’s cunt and pumped them in and out while telling Clare she was about to get wet, but if she didn’t squirt as she came, she would face the punishment. Other than when she’d fucked me with the body wand, it had been a while since I’ve seen Jen that assertive and decided I missed it (I don’t like being dominated, just missed being pushed).

Clare said she’d do what she was told so Jen took up position straddling Clare and humped against Clare’s head. Sara and I knelt and played with Clare’s breasts and pussy and I told the guys they could join in if they thought they could pee. Scott and Corey asked Giles, who told them to go ahead and I watched as they fished out their cocks (slightly disappointed that they weren’t rock hard after our display, but I guess they’d all cum not too long ago). Sara took hold of Clare’s hand and told her to fuck herself like she’d done over the holidays. Clare started fingering herself and Sara stood up so I joined her and we stroked each other while waiting for Clare to cum. Jen looked back and told the guys to hold off until Clare came, it was hardly any time and Clare announced she was cumming and Jen immediately started peeing over her properly. Sara and I quickly joined in and I watched as Clare followed her instructions and peed and then streams of pee from each of the guys started splashing over Clare’s body and face. I tried to look and see where each of the guys were aiming but couldn’t really tell from the angle I was at – I believe that Giles aimed at Clare’s face and breasts, Corey mostly hit her breasts and Scott went for her pussy and stomach. Clare stopped fucking herself and seemed to realise what she’d just done, but before she could feel any regret (or shame) we pulled her to her feet and Jen kissed her. Sara crawled back down behind Clare and pushed her tongue back into Clare’s ass (eliciting another whimper from Clare who said she couldn’t take any more) and I gently stroked her pussy and wiped the combination of juices and pee over her breasts.

We all showered off thoroughly while Giles went to fetch us some towels. The guys headed back to his bedroom and we dried Clare off and then led her back to the bedroom naked (but for fairness, Jen, Sara and I were also nude). Clare curled up on the bed with Jen and Sara either side of her while I made use of the fact that Giles had enjoyed watching Clare be soaked and gave his cock a good suck, then straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. As I rode him I told Clare how much I would have loved to be in her place and how much fun I’d have if I had a few guys I could have turn up daily to give me a good DP, spit roast or three-way (although I admitted that it might end up making bits rather tender if that really happened every day). I told Giles he could keep the vibe we’d just used on Clare, but only on the condition that she used it every time she visited the house. Jen went a step further and said Clare should have to pee in the shower every time she used the vibe and I suggested that she should have to do this with the door unlocked. I wasn’t too surprised when Giles said he liked the idea of his housemates seeing Clare naked and it didn’t take much to get him to say how much he’d like to watch her being fucked by them. Sara teased Clare about this, but she was too tired to argue back so it wasn’t much fun but Sara said she was quite willing to lead Clare to the bathroom naked and be seen.

Sara continued to embarrass Clare by telling us all about the things she had done with Clare over the holidays – how they had fingered, fucked and eaten each other, shared vibes and dildos, how Clare had masturbated for Sara (mostly to send photos to Giles, but just for Sara a couple of times) and how Clare had let Sara indulge her fetish and eat her ass, as well as reciprocating and lapping at Sara’s ass. Even in her exhausted state, Clare tried to shut Sara up, but she must have been really tired as she stop fighting and allowed Sara (with Jen’s help) to roll her over, spread her ass cheeks and swirl her tongue around Clare’s ass. I got to finish off with Giles and have him cum in me as Sara did this – I hadn’t quite cum by this point so I lay back on the bed beside Clare and got Giles to use the vibe on me and greatly enjoyed having Scott and Corey watch as I came. I offered myself to them both, but two lots of DP had satisfied them so all I got was a bit of a fondling and fingering.

Sadly Jen and I needed to get back to the hotel to pack and head home, but we both had a quick go at Clare, kitty kissing her and humping against her body to leave her with our juices (as per the original plan before Jen got too carried away). Scott and Corey left with us but we left Sara curled up naked beside Clare and told Giles to enjoy himself (if he could do anything more). On returning to the hotel we quickly packed and headed off to the airport. Still feeling rather frisky, I opted to wear a skirt with some metal beads in it so I would have to be patted down and I’m quite certain that as the security guard’s hands slid up my legs, my skirt flipped up enough to at least give the queue a flash of my ass. I know that I should have really waited until I got home and let Mike make me cum, but I couldn’t resist and ended up sitting with my head resting on Jen and a hand pressed between my legs. I had a guy sitting on the other side of me so placed my jacket over my lap and took the opportunity to pull my skirt up. With my legs spread enough to give me easy access, but not enough to look too obvious, I played with my clit and slowly fingered my pussy and it was only when I was halfway through I remembered I’d done the same thing on the train on the way home from the last party. I kept going and pressed harder against my clit but kept up a steady pace and held back until I couldn’t take it anymore and I allowed myself to cum. My jacket nearly slipped off my lap at one point but I just managed to catch it in time, although it moved enough that I could see my skirt bunched up. I was too close to stop though and just quickly pulled it back up and came with the added enjoyment of knowing that I was dangerously close to being exposed.


Mike didn’t lose out though and on arriving at home (after giving MJ hello hugs and kisses), I allowed him to greet me properly, letting him eat and then fuck me and I was then eaten again later on as we told him everything that had happened. This is when Mike got to see the picture of Clare with three cocks buried in her (which he liked a lot) and he was very impressed with how far we had pushed her. We did feel a little bad and called her to check that she was OK with what we’d done. Clare said she’d never been so embarrassed  in her life and that she didn’t know how she would face Scott and Corey again. We asked if that meant she had enjoyed being used by three guys (and three girls) at the same time and she admitted that it had felt nice and Jen reminded Clare of her promise to pee over her at the party – selling this idea to her as a form of revenge. Sara volunteered to join in and Jen eagerly accepted the offer, saying she couldn’t wait to get Sara’s little lips back in her mouth and that she would suck and drink her dry. We reminded Clare of her promise to be fucked with the vibe every time she visited Giles’ house and to parade around naked – Clare’s defence of not having promised these things fell on deaf ears and Sara assured us she would do what she could to keep Clare as embarrassed as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment