Monday, 3 July 2017

Visiting Valerie – Part 2

Still keen to progress things, I asked Valerie if I was going to get to see her enjoy herself and said I would just watch if she wanted. She let Nye move over to her and start to caress her body, then kiss her and by the time he was playing with her breasts I figured it was safe for me to see how far I could get with her so I moved up to sit on the other side of her to Nye. I pressed up against Valerie and told her she was beautiful, then kissed her shoulder. I nuzzled on her neck for a while then slowly slid a hand up her side and felt her squirm under my touch. I whispered to her and asked if I should stop and she said it just tickled so I kept going and slid my hand up to cup her right breast. I gently massaged it, letting her nipple drag back and forth across the palm of my hand (Jen and Sue both quite enjoy this so I thought I’d try it on Valerie). Nye kissed her some more and Valerie shifted position so she was lying down. I took the opportunity to move down the bed slightly and once she was re-engaged with Nye, I brought my mouth to her right breast and started kissing around it, bringing everything I’d learned from Sue and Jen to bear (they are by far the most in to breast play out of my regular partners). I avoided the nipple for a good few minutes, although came close a few times, then finally allowed my kisses and licks to brush over it. I glanced up at Valerie’s face and it looked like she was enjoying what we were doing to her so I pressed harder against her body and felt her skin against my breasts.

I reached over and stroked Nye’s cock – he was still soft from having just fucked me but didn’t pull away. When he looked at me I nodded down towards Valerie’s legs and used my fingers to mime stroking her. Nye slid a hand down between her legs and slipped his fingers between her pussy lips. I saw Valerie’s body lift ever so slightly and one of her hands went to her pussy so I moved my mouth back to her nipple and sucked on it some more. I kept glancing down to see Nye’s hand still working between Valerie’s legs and could hear her breathing getting more ragged and her uttering the occasional little moan or squeak. I wanted to take over fully from Nye, to throw myself on Valerie and ravish her, to make her mine and ‘convert’ her, but was still too worried I’d scare her off so I slowly kissed my way up from her breasts to her neck, across her cheek and planted a few little kisses on her lips. I gently brushed the tip of my tongue against her lips and felt them part so I slipped it a little way into her mouth. Valerie didn’t use her tongue, but did kiss me back a little and I could feel her body almost twitching against mine. I kissed back down to her breast and at the same time slid a hand down to Valerie’s legs. I gently pulled on the leg closest to me and Valerie let me open her legs a little more, allowing me to slide my hand up her thigh and join Nye’s hand on her pussy.

I lifted one of my legs over Valerie’s leg and slowly humped my pussy against her thigh as my fingers slid around and between her pussy lips. When Nye moved his fingers to her clit, I slipped two fingers into Valerie and worked them in up to the second knuckle as I steadily fingered her. I tried to watch Nye’s fingers moving over Valerie’s clit but couldn’t see much from my position and didn’t want to break the moment so kept on kissing and sucking on Valerie’s nipple until she made some quiet ‘ungh’ sounds as she came. I kept my fingers inside her, slowly sliding them around until she had finished cumming, then slowly withdrew them and wiped the juices over Valerie’s nipple so I could discreetly taste her. I was very pleasantly surprised – she didn’t taste as good as Emily, but it was definitely a flavour that I wanted more of and I instantly thought of just how jealous Mike would be when he found out. I kissed back up to Valerie’s face and kissed her again but she wasn’t as willing to reciprocate and looked rather embarrassed. I kissed he cheek and thanked her for letting me help make her cum, then rolled over so I was half on top of her and could hump against her leg as I pushed my thigh against her pussy. I asked if she would kiss me some more and we shared a series of smaller kissed for a couple of minutes. I felt Nye’s hand on my back and made no more to either stop or encourage him as he caressed my ass and his fingers slid between my cheeks and to my pussy.

I told Valerie that even her orgasm face was cute and she blushed, but in a coquettish way (Valerie actually used to practice being cute as she knew many guys liked this). I told her I wanted to explore a bit more and slid down her body so I could play with both her breasts, then kissed my way down her stomach, working my body fully between her legs so she had to spread them. It was quite obvious where I was heading but Valerie asked what I was going to do and I told her to just give me a few minutes to look at her. I kissed along the crease of skin at the top of her leg, slowly edging towards her pussy, then kissed down one of her thighs. I discovered that her inner thighs were quite ticklish (explaining why I’d felt her squirm when I’d caressed it earlier), but this helped to break the tension as I spent a little while kissing up and down each of her thighs, causing her to giggle and squirm and giving me time to look at her pussy. When I finally kissed my way back up her right thigh but kept going until my kisses were landing around her pussy, Valerie quickly went quiet again. None of us said anything as I kept kissing around her pussy, up and down each side and across her mons, then started giving her gentle licks (while still avoiding her inner lips). I used my fingers to gently spread her lips and allowed my licks and kisses to move further in until my tongue was just barely sliding between her outer lips to let me taste her. I could hear Valerie breathing slowly but heavily and resisted the urge to look up at her, just concentrating on her pussy directly in front of me. I spread her lips further and slid my tongue properly between them, not really penetrating her, but going far enough to tease her inner lips. The first few times I did this, I kept my tongue low down, but eventually licked all the way up her pussy and over her clit. I felt her shudder as I did this and she let out a little squeak (not too dissimilar to Lis at times) and as she wasn’t doing anything to stop me I guessed she liked what I was doing.

I kept kissing and licking Valerie’s pussy for what felt like a good while, ensuring I was working around the whole area, inside and out and paying occasional attention to her clit. I got my tongue deeper inside her a few times and did the best I could to swirl it around and gather her juices. I could feel Nye’s hand on my ass and his fingers playing with my pussy but was mostly ignoring him to concentrate on Valerie. After sucking on her clit for a while, I slipped a couple of fingers back inside her and licked around them, then flicked her clit back and forth with my tongue. From the way her body moved, I guessed she liked this, but on strict orders from Jen I wanted to make her first lesbian oral orgasm be driven by my mouth, so I didn’t finger her for long and went back to just eating her. I concentrated more on her clit as the session progressed, but still only pushed her slowly towards cumming. I wasn’t trying to tease her on purpose but was just taking my time to let her enjoy the experience of being eaten by a girl. At one point I saw Valerie lift a hand to one of her breasts and cup it, but she seemed to catch herself and put her hand back down. I wanted to tell her to do whatever felt good for her, but also didn’t want to break the mood so just licked and sucked her pussy more, spending more time on her clit until she was breathing heavily and then squirmed around under me as she came.

I licked and ate her through her orgasm, then eased off and switched to kitty kissing her. She accepted this quite well (many girls who aren’t used to being kitty kissed say they can’t keep being licked after cumming and we have to explain that we will be gentle). I think I spent a good 10 minutes more between her legs before pulling away, wiping my face clean (with things having gone so well, I didn’t want to push my luck as I didn’t know how she felt about tasting herself from me) and sat up. I crawled out from between Valerie’s legs, moved up beside her and gave her a little kiss on the lips. She kissed me back this time – still slightly hesitantly, but less so than after her first orgasm.

I desperately wanted to tease her (like most friends, we tease each other a fair bit all the time), but didn’t want to upset her or make her feel too self-conscious so I held myself in check and asked her if she had enjoyed what I’d done to her. Valerie nodded a yes and I asked if that was really her first time doing things with a girl properly and got another nod. I gave her another kiss and told her I was glad I’d been her ‘first’, but that Jen was extremely jealous of me getting the opportunity. Valerie gave another of her coquettish smiles and I wondered if she acted cute consciously, if it had become second nature to her or if it was the ‘real’ her.

I pointed out that Nye had obviously enjoyed watching me play with her as he had another erection. I would have liked for Valerie to be the one to play with me, but once again didn’t want to push things too quickly so sidled over to Nye and gently ran a hand up and down his cock. I asked him if he was ready to fuck again and then told him I wanted to ride him. He lay down beside Valerie and I straddled him, lowered myself onto his cock and then started humping up and down. Nye fondled my breasts and occasionally reached down to my clit to frig me, but I mostly just ground my clit against him to stimulate myself and alternated between doing this and riding him properly (so he’d cum again). I reached over and caressed Valerie’s nearest leg a couple of times as I rode Nye and when I leant forwards to kiss him and let him suck on my nipples, I reached over to fondle her breasts and even got a kiss off of her. I got Nye to tell me when he was getting close and I spent a greater proportion of the time concentrating on grinding against him until I came, then used long strokes up and down on his cock until he finished and announced that he was cumming in me again.

I climbed off Nye and lay between him and Valerie, placing a hand between each of their legs, cupping Valerie’s pussy and gently gripping Nye’s slowly deflating cock. I told them that we had lots more to experiment with the following day. Nye said he was happy enough with the way things had gone and I told him if he could get hard again he could fall asleep with his cock inside me. I turned to face Valerie and felt him press up against my ass, but he was sadly too soft to get into me – although he seemed to like having his cock pressed between my ass cheeks so we remained like that. I draped an arm over Valerie’s body and kissed around her shoulder. I quietly asked her if she’d enjoyed our evening and she nodded yes so I told her off for not having asked sooner. I got her to tell me again about her make-out sessions with the girl back in our first year. As she described the girl caressing her breasts, I copied what she was describing – although I was touching her breasts without the material of her top in the way. I pointed out that Valerie’s nipples were responding slightly and Nye reached over to help me caress them so I slowly slid a hand down to Valerie’s pussy and told her I’d be more than happy to make her cum again and said I could finger or eat her, whichever she preferred. Valerie said she was too tired to cum again and flinched when my fingers slid along her pussy so I stopped and asked if she was okay. She said she was still getting used to the situation so I just gently stroked her pussy for a moment, barely slipping my fingers between her lips and then brought them to my mouth to suck clean. I told Valerie that we had a tradition of waking each other up by going down on them and asked if she’d let me do that to her. She nervously said yes and I assured her I’d be gentle, gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then curled up against her. As we chatted more, I felt her relax against me and I gently caressed one of her breasts as we dozed off.

In the morning, Nye woke first and got up to go to the bathroom. I told him to hurry back as I slipped under the covers and made my way down between Valerie’s legs. I managed to ease her legs apart and was gently stroking her when she woke up and pulled the covers back. She asked what I was doing and I reminded her about how we wake people and told her to lie back. Valerie said she’d need to clean up first as she was all sticky, but I lowered my mouth to her pussy and gave her slit a long lick, from just above her ass to her mons, then said I’d clean her up and that I intended to make her sticky again so there wasn’t any point cleaning herself. Valerie asked if I was sure and I shushed her, told her to relax and enjoy herself and gave her pussy another lick. Nye returned around this point and he sat and watched as I ate and fingered Valerie. Once again I took my time, slowly taking her towards her orgasm and backing off a couple of times to tease her. I suggested that Nye could sit up beside her head and that she could suck him and he liked that idea a lot – it wasn’t the most practical position for Valerie to give him head, but she managed to get his cock into her mouth and as I ate her, I watched her sucking him. When Valerie finally came, I had a couple of fingers buried deep inside her with the knuckle from my ring finger pressing against her ass and my tongue flicking back and forth across and circling around her clit. As before, she didn’t make much sound as she came, but her breathing was heavy and I could feel her body moving as her orgasm hit her.

I kitty kissed her for a long time after her orgasm ended before finally kissing my way up her body. This time I didn’t wipe my face clean before I kissed her, but she didn’t seem to mind and kissed me back despite my face being covered in her juices. I humped against her leg as we kissed and when our mouths parted, she said that it had felt amazing and gave me one of her patented ‘cute’ looks. I told her I was impressed that she took kitty kissing so well, then had to explain what I meant by this. It turned out that Nye did something similar to her (and that he quite enjoyed eating pussy) – so I told him he’d obviously have to demonstrate on me and he said he’d be happy to do so. He was still sitting near Valerie’s head so with a bit of effort I could reach over and take his cock in my mouth. I asked if he wanted me to suck him or fuck me and if he wanted to cum in me if he wanted to eat me first. Nye asked for a bit of both and said he’d go down on me before fucking me so I asked Valerie permission to suck her boyfriend’s cock, then climbed off her and moved over to start work on him.


I ended up moving to the floor with Nye sitting at the edge of the bed (this gives a much better angle) and after a couple of minutes of having him in my mouth I asked if Valerie sucked him. She said she did and told me to stop assuming she was so innocent so I asked her to show me. Given what she’d just said, she couldn’t easily back out so climbed off the bed to kneel beside me and I held Nye’s cock in my hand and offered it to her. Valerie looked over at me, then took the head in her mouth and bobbed up and down. I switched the hand I was using to hold and stroke Nye and caressed Valerie’s back with the hand I’d been using. We ended up taking turns sucking Nye and demonstrated the various techniques we both had for oral stimulation. Valerie mostly just used the ‘suck and bob’ method, but was happy to try lollipop, swirling her tongue around the head and even double teaming him with me as we kissed each other around his cock then had one of us sucking the head while the other licked the shaft. Needless to say, Nye enjoyed this and told me he could easily cum so we carried on until he was close, then stopped and I told him I wanted to find out just how well he could eat my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment