Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Visiting Valerie – Part 4

I told Valerie she was doing very well with her lesbian lesion and she giggled so I sat up and pressed my pussy directly against hers. To be fair to her, she tried to copy what I was doing and press against me, but this obviously wasn’t a position she was used to so I did most of the work. I asked if she wanted to try scissoring and gave a brief explanation, then moved down slightly, slipped my right leg under her left one and pressed my pussy against hers firmly.  We both leant back slightly and ground against each other and it felt good knowing my juices were mixing with Valerie’s and covering both our cunts. I took hold of her leg and pulled myself tighter against her and as we thrust against each other some more Valerie asked if we could cum like that. I told her we probably could if we kept going but it might take a while and I moved around so I was lying over her and kissed her as I told her that I wanted to eat her beautifully shaved pussy again. Valerie bit her lip as I said this and I told her again she didn’t have to do anything to me but she said that wasn’t fair. As we ground against each other I told her it didn’t have to be fair – I just wanted to eat her and make her cum, then said that if she really wanted to go down on me that I wouldn’t object… and left the sentence in the air.

Valerie said if I was doing things to her that she should do them to me and I told her that I really liked the sound of that, but wanted to make sure that she was sure. She huffed at me so I told her if she could tell me she wanted to eat me, slide her tongue into mu cunt and taste my juices, then I’d let her. Now it’s not that Valerie never swears, but it’s quite rare and I could only recall her using the word ‘cunt’ once in all the years I’d known her (which was over a decade). Valerie gave me another look and asked ‘Really?’ in an exasperated voice, then after a little pause quietly added ‘`eat you’. I prompted her ‘and slide your tongue into my cunt’, which she repeated and then prompted her for the final section ‘and taste my juices’, which she repeated, but crinkled her nose up a bit as she said it. We had been humping against each other through this exchange and I gave Valerie a big kiss and told her I was surprised that she could be such a dirty little girl. I asked if she was used to tasting her own juices and she wrinkled her nose again and said that she didn’t really do that so I asked if she ever sucked Nye, or any of her previous boyfriends after they had fucked her. She admitted that she had done this many times – usually so they could cum in her mouth or over her face. I teased her about letting guys cum over her and she pointed out it wasn’t ‘guys’, just her boyfriend and I got her to admit that she’d let them cum over her breasts and pussy as well. I told Valerie how much I loved the feeling of a guy’s cum on my skin, then added that the feeling of her juices on my skin felt every bit as good.

I sat up and reached down to finger Valerie’s pussy, slid a couple of fingers into her and then sucked them clean before asking Valerie if she was ready for her first ‘proper’ lesbian lesson (using air quotes as I said this). She said that she was nervous and didn’t know what to do so I told her to just do whatever felt good for her and to take her time, not do anything she didn’t want to and enjoy herself. I lay on top of her and gave her one last big kiss before whispering to her that I intended to eat her little cunt dry and I reached down to give her clit a rapid frig for a few moments before rolling off of her and telling her to climb over me in a 69 so she would be able to control how much or how little she did.

I watched as Valerie slowly turned around and lifted a leg over my chest. I reached up and caressed her ass, then ran a finger along her pussy and told her she shaved it really well. Valerie looked back at me and said she actually waxed it so I lifted my head and gave her a few kisses along the lips and told her whatever she did, it looked beautiful. I got Valerie to lower her pussy to my mouth and I started kissing around it, suggesting she do the same to me, or to do whatever she wanted done to her and I’d copy it. When I felt her fingers on my pussy I pulled my mouth away and traced my fingers over her pussy. Each time she explored a new part of me, I did the same to her and this gave me plenty of time to examine her again. It took a fair while until I finally felt her breath on my pussy and I pulled her closer to my mouth but refrained from licking her and just enjoyed her scent. I finally felt a few little kisses on my mons and I did the same to her and she asked if it was okay. I told her she was driving me wild (which was true) and I felt her kiss me again on the mons, then down and around my lips. I kissed her in the same way and as a hint, I slipped my tongue a little way between her lips, just once. We kissed around each other’s pussies for a while longer before Valerie copied this and as I felt her tongue slide between my now very wet lips, I moaned and told her it felt good. We continued and over time Valerie licked me deeper and harder with me mirroring her actions. I was the first to use my fingers to spread her lips, but she copied what I did and we licked around inside each other for a while before Valerie started spending more time on my clit. We both moaned as we did this (nothing theatrical, just genuine expressions of pleasure) and I asked Valerie if she was enjoying herself. She panted back that it felt better than she’d expected and I told her I was just copying her so it must be that she was talented at eating pussy.

Not wanting to derail the session, I buried my tongue in her again and she returned to eating me. For her first time, she really was pretty good and I certainly wasn’t having to fake my pleasure. Before we started I’d been half-expecting that she wouldn’t make me cum (which I wouldn’t have minded and would have just either masturbated for her or asked her to help finger me), but I could feel my orgasm building and knew if she continued in this way that I’d easily cum. In addition to wanting to satisfy my own desire, I genuinely thought it would be a good confidence boost for her if she made a girl cum on her first time so I gently eased back on eating Valerie to allow myself to cum first. This wasn’t entirely selfish as I knew I could take having her eat me after I’d cum while I wasn’t sure she’d want to (or be able to) continue playing with me after she came. Valerie was close enough to cumming by this point that she didn’t seem to notice I wasn’t exactly copying her anymore and as her tongue licked along my pussy and across my clit, I concentrated more on her pussy (although still paid some attention to her clit to keep her aroused). As I felt the final stage of my orgasm building, I went back to copying her more directly and repeatedly lapped my tongue over her clit. I panted a muffled ‘I’m cumming’ into Valerie’s pussy but I don’t know if she heard me as she just kept licking me as I ate her to and then through her orgasm (which didn’t take long – she probably came less than a minute after I did).

As I’d expected, Valerie stopped eating me soon after she came and she rolled off of me to lie on the bed. I moved around and half lay over her so I could kiss her and then told her we just needed to work on her kitty kissing. Valerie apologised and said she hadn’t really known what to do and I told her not to be daft as she had done an incredible job and I wished I’d been half as good the first time I’d done things with Jen. It visibly cheered her up to be told that I’d enjoyed what she’d done and I asked if she had enjoyed her first full lesbian experience, in response to which, Valerie gave me one of her cute smiles and said that she had. We lay kissing and chatting and I toyed with her breasts, gently stroking the nipples and occasionally sucking on them. Valerie wanted to know about my first time so I told her how I’d met Jen at a party, how we’d gone upstairs and I’d fingered her in one of the bedrooms and how she had then come to visit and we’d experimented with oral sex on each other. I asked Valerie if she wanted to see some naked pictures of Jen and she seemed surprised I’d offer that and asked if Jen knew. I told her I had Jen’s full blessing and as I unlocked my phone I reminded Valerie that Jen and Mike would both love to see some pictures of her. I pointed the phone at her and mimicked taking some photos, causing Valerie to quickly cover herself up but I showed her I hadn’t taken any and reminded her of my promise not to do so unless she said I could.

Lying back down beside her, I showed Valerie some pictures of Jen naked, exposing herself, fingering herself and a few carefully select shots of her locked in a 69 with Sue (selected as not to show Sue’s face or enough of her to identify her). As we viewed the pictures of Jen, I told Valerie how Jen would love to get her hands (and other parts of her body) on Valerie, then asked her if she wanted to see some pictures of Mike. Valerie looked a little surprised again but said ‘yes’ so I flipped through to some pictures of Mike fucking me and Jen – as well as a few of him buried partway in Sue (from behind so you couldn’t see her face) and some of me sucking him. As we viewed the pictures of Mike, I told Valerie (again) of how much Mike liked ‘cute’ and how he would give almost anything to be allowed to go down on her, eat her to multiple orgasms and then fuck her, making her cum around his cock and pumping his cum deep into her nearly bald pussy.

I would have happily had another session with Valerie but she said she felt too drained after our last one so we agreed to go and meet up with Nye. We had a quick shower to freshen up and Valerie didn’t object when I suggested we shower together. Naturally I fondled her a fair bit as we washed and in honour of Jen, I even peed over Valerie’s legs as we kissed under the shower (I’m pretty sure she didn’t realise what I was doing though and I didn’t draw any attention to it). As we dressed, I asked if she’d ever fucked two guys at once and (as expected) she said she hadn’t. I did find out that she had slept with two guys in one night (back as an undergrad) – one of them at a party and then one back at her place and I told her that I’d never expected that of her and that she was full of surprises. I offered Mike to her and described how he and Nye could either fuck her ass and cunt at the same time, or one of them could be buried in her cunt while she sucked the other one. Valerie said she couldn’t imagine what that would be like and I told her that knowing you were helping two people cum at once was an incredible turn-on.

I wasn’t able to convince Valerie to go out without panties on, which was a pity as she had a cute little skirt on that would have been perfect for being naked underneath. She wasn’t surprised that I didn’t wear panties and as we headed into town I told her how I intended to show Nye my pussy over lunch and see if we could find somewhere for him to finger me. I suggested again that she let Mike and Jen have a play with her (offering myself as payment to Nye) and we discussed some of the other things she had done with/for her boyfriends. Given Valerie goes for the cute look, I wasn’t surprised to find out that she had dressed up at various times in the past and I asked her if she though Nye would like the pair of us to dress up as schoolgirls. Valerie said she thought that would be weird but after pressing her further she admitted that she had done this a number of times and just hadn’t wanted me to think that Nye was in to children. I assured her that we understood the difference between dressing as a schoolgirl and wanting to do things with actual schoolgirls and asked if she had appropriate clothing already of if we’d need to buy anything to complete her outfit. I went through the items we’d need and Valerie blushed more as she told me she had each one of them (including pleated tartan skirt, long socks, blouse and bobbles for bunches. I once again told her that she was a dark horse and that it was always the quiet ones you had to watch out for.

Over lunch I managed to display myself to Nye, sitting with my legs sufficiently spread that when he bent down to pick something up (that I got him to drop on purpose) he could see up my skirt to my exposed pussy. I briefly managed to hike my skirt up enough to let him see my pussy while sitting down and I stood facing away from him while getting my purse from my bag and allowed the back of my skirt to ride high enough to expose a fair part of my pussy. This was effective enough that he had to hold his coat in front of him to hide the bulge when he stood up and we ducked down the first suitable alleyway we could find so I could give him a chance to play with my pussy and finger me. Valerie wasn’t daring enough to let him (or me) do this to her, but she did let me take her hand and slide it under my skirt and rub my pussy. Valerie slipped a couple of fingers into me and kissed me as she did this and I told her she needed to be rewarded for her adventurousness and asked Nye if he could cope with doing a little bit of clothes shopping. He said he didn’t mind so we spent a little while looking around and headed in to the changing rooms to try a few things on. She seemed a little surprised when I followed her into the cubicle but I pointed out that I’d already seen her naked that day so watching her change wasn’t anything to worry about. We both undressed and tried a couple of things on, getting each other’s opinion on what looked good. At one point between outfits (so Valerie just had her bra and panties on and I just had a bra on), I turned her to face the mirror and stood behind her, reached around and caressed her body while whispering in her ear that she was beautiful. I can mu hands over her breasts (through her bra), cupping and fondling them, then slid a hand over her panties and pressed the materiel firmly against her pussy before slipping my hand down the front of her panties and rubbing her lips directly. Valerie whispered to me and asked what if someone saw but I whispered back that nobody would know, gave her clit a final stroke and withdrew my fingers to suck clean.


After Valerie tried on the next outfit, I knelt in front of her and nuzzled her crotch through her panties. She looked nervous but didn’t stop me as I pulled the crotch aside and licked at her pussy. When I tried to pull her panties down she said that we might get caught but when I stood and removed my bra and did the same to her, she let me kiss her. I slid my hands down the back of her panties and pushed them partially down, then knelt and slipped them down her legs before pushing my mouth against her pussy again. Valerie gasped and held on to my head, then allowed me to push her legs apart. I swirled my tongue around her pussy and clit before standing and kissing her, guiding her around slightly as I did this so the next time I knelt down to eat her, she was facing the mirror. I looked up a few times as I ate her and could see her watching our reflections and felt her occasionally shudder. I figured that I had her attention for the time being, but didn’t want to risk the moment being broken by us being disturbed and her getting nervous again so I concentrated a fair bit on her clit and just occasionally pushed my tongue between her lips and along her pussy. I kept a firm grip of her ass and held her against my face as I ate her, but I didn’t feel her try to pull away at any point and after just a couple of minutes felt her shudder again and push against my mouth as she let out a few stifled gasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment